Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole relationship was so off from the start, they kept trying to have a big family from what she's shown while they must have been having major issues as two people who were still getting to know each other and she's the happiest ever been without him?? Like jfc what is going on...
We all called it years ago. I'm surprised it lasted this long tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
So she went back to one of the 400 spaces she was renting before, a one bedroom and her bed will basically be a pull out couch next to the kitchen while her kids have the one room, that's not going to last long with her for sure.

1790295903255.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
well money probably isn't good, hence the 1 bedroom only
It's shockingly small even for one person, those kids will be cooped up in what's almost a studio apartment, dose she still have that dog too? I feel like her dogs just seem to vanish and you never hear about them agian.

She kept going on and on about having a patio, it's so small too, its like the size of a twin bed.

1790350914044.png


Ha, reading the comment section now

1790351032301.png


1790351073581.png


LMAo...

1790351139533.png


1790351223318.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Someone is milking this break up for views, good lord.. she's going to be talking about it for the next year.

1790519804883.png
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She has absolutely nothing else goins on. Seing her children half the time and giving up her dog but saying thats she has never been happier is actually tragic. She is so selfish it's unbelievable !
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn’t watch the full YouTube video so I don’t know what she’s said about the break up but going off the pics she’s posted on instagram I’d say he dumped her and she’s bitter and trying to show him what he’s lost lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch the full YouTube video so I don’t know what she’s said about the break up but going off the pics she’s posted on instagram I’d say he dumped her and she’s bitter and trying to show him what he’s lost lol
I think so too I only watched a bit, she said they kept having the same issues over and over on repeat, I had to turn it off after a while it was just too much trauma dumping, but that explains why she's been showing her butt as much as possible in the last few video thumbnails and videos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I think so too I only watched a bit, she said they kept having the same issues over and over on repeat, I had to turn it off after a while it was just too much trauma dumping, but that explains why she's been showing her butt as much as possible in the last few video thumbnails and videos.
I noticed she was posting sexier pics a while before she even said they’d broken up. I don’t know what happened to her. When I started watching her years ago she seemed ok, then she broke up with that guy she was seeing and next thing shes pregnant to a guy she just met and moving homes every month. And now with this break up she seems desperate for attention. Maybe she just can’t handle break ups lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I noticed she was posting sexier pics a while before she even said they’d broken up. I don’t know what happened to her. When I started watching her years ago she seemed ok, then she broke up with that guy she was seeing and next thing shes pregnant to a guy she just met and moving homes every month. And now with this break up she seems desperate for attention. Maybe she just can’t handle break ups lol.
I watched a little bit of her vlogs when she was in NY then she just got up and moved, I did enjoy the cooking content and she always had nice music on but yeah, once she got with Z, dropped all her friends and all the baby stuff started it was getting harder to watch, and the moving my god... those poor kids must think that UHaul boxes are part of regular decor at this point.

Someone asked her if she's going to date or get married and she was totally into the idea of being in a relationship again because its "nice to have a partner" something like that.. I was like gurl, seriously take a minute and stop thinking about men and focus on yourself and your kids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I watched a little bit of her vlogs when she was in NY then she just got up and moved, I did enjoy the cooking content and she always had nice music on but yeah, once she got with Z, dropped all her friends and all the baby stuff started it was getting harder to watch, and the moving my god... those poor kids must think that UHaul boxes are part of regular decor at this point.

Someone asked her if she's going to date or get married and she was totally into the idea of being in a relationship again because its "nice to have a partner" something like that.. I was like gurl, seriously take a minute and stop thinking about men and focus on yourself and your kids.
Now I think about it, she said she broke up with that first boyfriend because she decided she wanted kids, and he didn’t. Next thing she “accidentally” falls pregnant to a guy she just met. I wouldn’t be surprised if she fell pregnant on purpose to spite the ex. She’ll probably have a new guy soon and be posting him to spite the new ex.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Only just found this thread!

This woman is loony. She lives her life in such a haphazard way.

So they split up because he refused to move again, can’t blame him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Only just found this thread!

This woman is loony. She lives her life in such a haphazard way.

So they split up because he refused to move again, can’t blame him.
Heey welcome :) the more the merrier!

Is that why ha, no surprise but she did make him move because she said he moved out first, and its odd she didnt just stay in that apartment, she moved out too and he had to move close to her so that he can take her kids off her hands all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Heey welcome :) the more the merrier!

Is that why ha, no surprise but she did make him move because she said he moved out first, and its odd she didnt just stay in that apartment, she moved out too and he had to move close to her so that he can take her kids off her hands all the time.
She might be restricted in moving areas now as legally he would be able to prevent her moving the kids too far.

Though knowing what she’s like, she’ll probably leave the kids with him full time / doubt she’ll let anything stand in the way of a new apartment!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She might be restricted in moving areas now as legally he would be able to prevent her moving the kids too far.

Though knowing what she’s like, she’ll probably leave the kids with him full time / doubt she’ll let anything stand in the way of a new apartment!
That new apartment of hers, well she used to live there before, is like a shoe box, I dont get how 3 people are going to be comfortable there especially with young kinds who get stir crazy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2