Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her Mums memory too get a pile of profit and fund her and her thieving con Husband!, if she was so concerned she would donate it too a charity that her Mum Loved, not too buy all her tacky furniture and crappy looking clothes, like I said before if I wanted too pay her for advertising tit she would say she loved it as its all about the pounds for her
Do you know if her husband would make a lot of money? Like is she funding mostly everything, would he be able to afford the Dubai holidays, designer pram etc. without her?

I live in Ireland and loads of Traveller lads go around in their vans so there's a bit of competition :ROFLMAO: a few lads did tarmac for my grandad before and charged him WAY less than an actual company would have, and then had to split the money between 4 of them...

Reactions: 1
Do you know if her husband would make a lot of money? Like is she funding mostly everything, would he be able to afford the Dubai holidays, designer pram etc. without her?

I live in Ireland and loads of Traveller lads go around in their vans so there's a bit of competition :ROFLMAO: a few lads did tarmac for my grandad before and charged him WAY less than an actual company would have, and then had to split the money between 4 of them...
It does kinda seem like she is the one funding for mostly everything as her partner can’t be making that much money , but with everything she’s advertising recently she comes across as being strapped for cash 🤔

Reactions: 4
I think he must make decent money, she comes across like she wouldn't be with someone that couldn't support her and her lifestyle

Reactions: 6
I think he must make decent money, she comes across like she wouldn't be with someone that couldn't support her and her lifestyle
maybe he’s one of those that goes broke trying to act rich lol. You know the type that empty their bank accounts on some designer piece or go into overdraft for a holiday.

Reactions: 6
Her family have always been rich so I’d assume she has a trust fund that she is living on.

Reactions: 7
I do remember a time someone messaged her awhile ago saying she was profiting off her mum and she put it on her story I guess because she doesn’t have many friends she depends on her followers to always come in her defence

Reactions: 3

Yea thats what most Traveller Men does, some weeks they make loads, the next not as much, her Husband is the type too act rich but is broke lol, my Cousin who is also a Traveller used too go off working with him, and one time he went too a Old Ladys house and broke a window in her Garage and let on too her so she paid them more etc, BTW my Cousin is a woman so don't get admitting that!, her Husband also goes around stealing parts from under Cars, which are worth hundreds a piece, so yes he earns sometimes because he is a proper nasty their but don't say that too poor Randall because she thinks her lifes a fairytale lol

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Crazy i dont get how they can afford all of their stuff house etc.
So the husband must earn some good Money

Anyone know when her rich kids episode is on? Back along she said it was really soon

Oh just seen I think her rich kids ep is on tonight!!

Reactions: 3
‘Rich Kid struggles to buy vegetables while staying with a skint family’
#

She’s in the daily mail.. can’t wait to read the comment section

Reactions: 1
‘Rich Kid struggles to buy vegetables while staying with a skint family’
#

She’s in the daily mail.. can’t wait to read the comment section
I didn’t know there was an article of her made wow people on daily mail can be brutal in terms of comments

Reactions: 5
Seeing claire was incredibly hard to see. May she rest in peace. Beautiful woman inside and out

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.