Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on is it bleu as in the French way of pronouncing it? Or blue just spelt wrong? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on is it bleu as in the French way of pronouncing it? Or blue just spelt wrong? 😅
if it’s pronounced the French way I will actually die that’s hilarious 😂😂😂😂 but if she’s just spelled blue wrong wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if it’s pronounced the French way I will actually die that’s hilarious 😂😂😂😂 but if she’s just spelled blue wrong wtf 😂😂
As someone who has an unusual name with a weird spelling myself that kid is in for a lifetime of “sorry how to pronounce that” and “can I just call you this instead”. It’s a pain in the arse 😖

Reactions: 12
Poor kid.
Everyone will call him Luca. I've got a name that can be shortened & thankfully I like the shortened version better as everyone addresses me by it

Reactions: 7
She said his name was Luca Adonis Bleu, why not just call him LucaBleu Andonis? I think she will start getting annoyed if people just call him Luca

• Haha
I’m sorry but Adonis just makes me think of a ripped baby oiled male stripper 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe that she had gotten 3ml or filler in her chin she was so young at the time how did her parents even allow that ?

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that she had gotten 3ml or filler in her chin she was so young at the time how did her parents even allow that ?
I cant speak for Rendell but I work in MH and the impact of Instagram on young girls is truly saddening, I have multiple girls under the age of 16 that have had fillers done, and they have managed to get parental consent due to self harming/suicide attempts

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Pre baby I thought motherhood would be a breeze and babe would just slot into my life... Nah it doesn't work that way. The first 6 months at least were just a blur of feeds, nappies, trying to rest, lack of sleep and exhaustion (I still don't get much sleep 🙈) she really needs to look into the fourth trimester... Those first few months really should be just spent resting and connecting with a newborn... Not jetting off to dubai... How do they even know how the baby will cope on the plane with the differing pressures and noises etc. Absolutely stupid. And selfish. All that babe will want is cuddles and to be super close to mum / dad.
I took my daughter to Jamaica when she was three months old for a family wedding..WORST CHOICE IVE EVER MADE!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I'm a Traveller and Randall is married too a Traveller and let me tell you, when her Son is older that name won't be lived down with other Travellers lol, theh will literatly take the mick out of it lol, lucableu? Blue? It just sounds really babyish in years too come for an Adult Man lol

Imagine working in an office or on a building site etc, and your manager is called Lucableu..it’s such a childish name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine working in an office or on a building site etc, and your manager is called Lucableu..it’s such a childish name
It’s a shame as Luca on its own is a lovely name I think. I don’t understand the whole adding blue onto a name trend 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I know some teens with combined names and it works... it’s just their name. one of them shortens it and the other is known as the full name and would be strange to shorten it. I think the name is cute but, not for my child 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Hahhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 exactly spot on and exactly what parents should consider while picking their child’s name ... after all , you’re an adult majority of your life 😆 yet he’ll be stuck with Lucableu 😳

Reactions: 8
Asif she’s advertising that fur coat, I looked on the website and it’s £550 🤦🏽‍♀️That’s so expensive especially for young girls

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.