Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like what she has done with her home. What kind of home is it exactly? I'm American and have never seen one like that here .. it looks very spacious!

I know it may sound awful and I don’t mean it in that way at all. But does anybody else find that when she does q&a on Instagram and is asked literally ANYTHING she somehow relates everything back to her mum/mum and dad. I don’t know, its almost as though its her answer for everything and anything. I’d be absolutely lost without my mum too, but I think its a bit much too bring anything you are asked back to your mum/her passing. Just a bit unnecessary.
Also has anybody else seen her recent q&a? She says all her husband cares about is her... hmm I’m sure his family love to hear that🤦🏼‍♀️ I do think shes very immature and has a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: 14
I like what she has done with her home. What kind of home is it exactly? I'm American and have never seen one like that here .. it looks very spacious!
It probably looks more spacious than what it actually is.. them angles! 🤣
She lives in what we would called a chalet. It's basically a much larger version of a static caravan. Everything will be on one floor and they are miles cheaper to build/purchase than a normal home. Normally there is no mortgage attached to the property and they own the land. X

Reactions: 6
I remember a while back when she put up on her story that she can’t afford designer tops we can all obviously see she’s loaded from the things she shares so why lie about it ? So weird

Reactions: 9
I remember a while back when she put up on her story that she can’t afford designer tops we can all obviously see she’s loaded from the things she shares so why lie about it ? So weird
I find this so random too. She seems to spend a lot on bags, belts, shoes and homeware, but her outfits are often random tat from weird websites. Surely it's better to have fewer bags and decent clothes, rather than dozens of bags and bad quality clothes?

Reactions: 4
She lives on Travellers land, my close Friend lives around the corner, she doesn't portray as amazing of a life she claims too have, it was only a few days ago when another Traveller Woman (Luke's Cousin) tried too call her out (not too fight but have a argument face too face and sort it out), what was it over?, Luke's Cousin Annabell has 3 little Girls, she had too bring 1 too the hospital as she was very sick and asked Luke and Rendall too mind the 2 little Girls for a few hours, Rendall said no as they where cheeky messer's that annoy her and according too Rendall she shouldn't have Children if she can't mind them, wouldn't mind it was only for a few hours, the Girls Mother is a lovely Woman a brilliant Mum and never asks for nothing off noone and did loads of Rendall when she moved in, shows the bleep she is and wouldn't be surprised she will be ran out of the site in no time as Travellers always help each other she's a woman

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I kinda really feel for her though especially with her having to give birth on her own without her husband or family being so young I couldn’t imagine going through that , she seems so vulnerable and so lost without her mum the poor girl :(

I kinda really feel for her though especially with her having to give birth on her own without her husband or family being so young I couldn’t imagine going through that , she seems so vulnerable and so lost without her mum the poor girl :(
Nobody is being made to give birth on their own. Women are being told to stay at home until you're in active labour, i.e. having 3 contractions within 10 mins. If you choose to go in earlier than that then your partner can't enter until you're in active labour.
It's a proper crappy situation and I do feel for her (I'm due in Jan) but I think as long as she stays calm at home and goes into hospital when in active labour, her partner will be there for the delivery.

Reactions: 14
If she’s so worried about giving birth alone then go private! They have money. Unless they don’t really and it’s all show. Dad’s can be there the whole labour if you go private.

Reactions: 18
I was just going from her stories yesterday I didn’t know that her partner could go in with her , she did make it seem like she was going to be all by herself

I was just going from her stories yesterday I didn’t know that her partner could go in with her , she did make it seem like she was going to be all by herself
Going by her stories you'd be completely correct but I would assume you'd go private if you could to have the dad there.

Reactions: 2
I know it may sound awful and I don’t mean it in that way at all. But does anybody else find that when she does q&a on Instagram and is asked literally ANYTHING she somehow relates everything back to her mum/mum and dad. I don’t know, its almost as though its her answer for everything and anything. I’d be absolutely lost without my mum too, but I think its a bit much too bring anything you are asked back to your mum/her passing. Just a bit unnecessary.
Also has anybody else seen her recent q&a? She says all her husband cares about is her... hmm I’m sure his family love to hear that🤦🏼‍♀️ I do think shes very immature and has a lot of growing up to do.
I thought the exact same! I felt bad saying it but if others are thinking the same then it’s okay😂 Completely agree. Like you said, without my mum I have no idea what I’d do, not even sure I’d still be here. But some of the questions asked were nothing to do with her mum or family and she’d bring them up? It was like the question just went completely unanswered and I was just reading paragraphs about how her mum is her inspiration, I don’t get it. There’s a time and place for everything, I understand it’s hard for her but she needs to realise not every time is a good time to talk about it ...
And also laughed reading that if it was her husband’s choice it would just be her face. Like please 😂 how self absorbed can you be. I’m sure his family and his faith are equally important .... she just wants to seem like they’re the most in love couple in the world when actually any time she’s asked about love she never really mentions him and they don’t come across like they talk much. Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If she’s so worried about giving birth alone then go private! They have money. Unless they don’t really and it’s all show. Dad’s can be there the whole labour if you go private.
My comment is unrelated to Rendall, as I don’t know her, but you would be surprised at how many “luxury” influencers are actually broke and in mountainous debt. One influencer happens to be a family member of mine, and portrays a very lavish life, with designer bags and clothing, yet cannot even afford repairs on her own car, and is struggling to pay for a place to live. I can guarantee you that most people flaunting expensive bags and cars don’t actually have the money they want you to think they do ... and owe a lot of debt. So I like the point you brought up, as I feel like many look at luxury accounts and feel bad, but you should never.

Reactions: 17
Very irritating to see her share a video about Emma Kenny downplaying the severity of covid... whether she agrees with it or not🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman in the video “Emma Kenny” is a joke of a psychologist usually featuring in big brother and trashy crime docs, the people agreeing with her in the comments think Kenny has merit with her degree being in the medical background. a joke. why is she promoting/sharing this with her followers? She’s beyond immature.
Not to mention now that every post she uploads is an #AD.

Reactions: 6
Very irritating to see her share a video about Emma Kenny downplaying the severity of covid... whether she agrees with it or not🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman in the video “Emma Kenny” is a joke of a psychologist usually featuring in big brother and trashy crime docs, the people agreeing with her in the comments think Kenny has merit with her degree being in the medical background. a joke. why is she promoting/sharing this with her followers? She’s beyond immature.
Not to mention now that every post she uploads is an #AD.
I have unfollowed because of this

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s still going to keep her business running when the baby comes

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s still going to keep her business running when the baby comes
Oh absolutely. She might take a break from the clothes designing or whatever that end of it but if anything I expect to see double the adds cos she'll have the baby market to hit too

Reactions: 2
I definitely think the moment she has the baby things will definitely change for her once she sees how hard it actually is , she seems to have a great family support system but I then don’t understand why she always asks really stupid questions on her instagram ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.