Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been brought up around money she’s very fortunate, you may say you wouldn’t buy it all but if you had the money you probably would?

Saying that I think the pram is a bit ugly tho 🥴
I agree with you I like designer things myself and if you’ve got the money then why not. But she can’t constantly post it and then at the same time write big essays in her stories about how she doesn’t care at all about materialistic stuff when obviously she does which is fine but why can’t she just own it. At the end of the day that’s why people are following her to see the flashy stuff and flashy outfits, if she was a plain Jane she wouldn’t have half a million followers. She constantly saying she’s an old private soul that doesn’t care about money and trying to prove she only cares about her family which I don’t see why she thinks she has to prove because why would anybody be thinking that she didn’t just because she likes the designer stuff lol 🙄🤦🏼 Just post the expensive tit and let it be liked don’t justify it with some bullshit about how you don’t even care about the 10,000 pram or the bags l you own because if she didn’t care she wouldn’t own them. Just don’t think you can have it both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Imagine having a full time job you spoilt brat. Must be lovely to have the luxury of doing duck all and wallowing in your own self pity. Boring.
Shes only young, lost her mum not long ago and she's pregnant so emotions will be all over the place, that was rather harsh 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Imagine having a full time job you spoilt brat. Must be lovely to have the luxury of doing duck all and wallowing in your own self pity. Boring.
Um okay...? I know this is a gossip thread but it doesn’t hurt to still have some sympathy, they’re not complete assholes lol there’s much more to life/happiness than money

Reactions: 21
Ah leave the girl alone , she's young pregnant , her emotions are all over the place . Plus she lost her Mam a few months ago . She is allowed feel this way

Reactions: 23
I think shes allowed to self pity, if it was another girl who didnt have money you wouldnt say the same thing. Because she has money shes not allowed to be hurt over her mother. Except shes allowed to like all of us should be. Talking about her feelings will help some of her followers who have lost a parent young and also gain help from some followers who have gotten through it. She is only 19

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Meh, we’ve all been through horrendous tit.
I agree Tbf. Most of us will have lost a partner, parent or grandparent. It’s tit. But most of us will have a short period of time off to manage the funeral and then have to go back to work and get on with our lives. You never stop missing someone you just get used to not living with them anymore. Can’t help but think her entitled lifestyle of not working and not doing much else is fuelling her emotions over her mother’s death.

Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for her. No amount of money or material stuff will bring her mum back. Shes a young girl expecting a baby, im sure she imagined having her mum around to help her with her first baby, i dont agree with people saying, meh get on with it, theres no pain like losing your mum and all shes gone through watching her through treatment etc its not a thing of as soon as she's buried rendall should move on with her life its a burden she will have to carry the rest of her life

Reactions: 19
I do feel sorry for her. No amount of money or material stuff will bring her mum back. Shes a young girl expecting a baby, im sure she imagined having her mum around to help her with her first baby, i dont agree with people saying, meh get on with it, theres no pain like losing your mum and all shes gone through watching her through treatment etc its not a thing of as soon as she's buried rendall should move on with her life its a burden she will have to carry the rest of her life
The poster who said this didn’t mention her mum, I think it’s unfair that when someone has a comment everyone jumps in on them about her loosing here mum! I can imagine it’s horrible not having her but there’s more to rendall than Her bereavement your about the 5th person to correct the person who origanally said something and it gets boring to read people just correcting her that she’s lost her mum I think we all know at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The poster who said this didn’t mention her mum, I think it’s unfair that when someone has a comment everyone jumps in on them about her loosing here mum! I can imagine it’s horrible not having her but there’s more to rendall than Her bereavement your about the 5th person to correct the person who origanally said something and it gets boring to read people just correcting her that she’s lost her mum I think we all know at this point.
Ok hun, il check with you next time i want to comment on something. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why people treat Rendall any different to Elle Darby - who also lost her mum. As someone previously said, it’s that innocent girl act that Rendall plays that gets everyone’s sympathy 🤔

Reactions: 11
I know this is Rendalls thread but she mentioned Tennessee Thresher once on a live, I think they were brought up in the same area. Does anyone know anything about Tennessee? From some of her tiktoks I think she’s a bit wild and Id love to know more. She’s mentioned drugs and cheating etc, like what happened with Timmy Abraham??? So many questions lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.