remaining_hopeful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be hard to do on one wage, we applied for one on just my husband's wage because they wouldn't accept me because I wasn't permanent in my job yet and even with him on a decent wage we could afford nowhere. Luckily I was made permanent and we got the approval right when I found out I was pregnant 😂 got a house by the skin of our teeth.
Yea it seems like it would be impossible to get one on a single wage!
Has she always not worked? I assume if she is childminding, she probably hasn't actually registeŕ that?

Reactions: 1
Yea it seems like it would be impossible to get one on a single wage!
Has she always not worked? I assume if she is childminding, she probably hasn't actually registeŕ that?

I got one on a single income.. because my salary is €130k per annum + bonus and I had a healthy deposit available.
I doubt commercial cleaning or receptionists are earning similar.

They were in a rental, moving to a rental. Even with a rental, the money for it is extortionate. I'd wonder how they will manage it.

Reactions: 1
I got one on a single income.. because my salary is €130k per annum + bonus and I had a healthy deposit available.
I doubt commercial cleaning or receptionists are earning similar.

They were in a rental, moving to a rental. Even with a rental, the money for it is extortionate. I'd wonder how they will manage it.
Wow that's an incredible salary, many couples aren't even making close to that! What is it that you do if u don't mind me asking? Might need to change my career🤣

Even rent prices are insane at the moment, I wonder does she know someone. Cos some 3 bed houses are going for 2000 a month now!

Reactions: 2
Wow that's an incredible salary, many couples aren't even making close to that! What is it that you do if u don't mind me asking? Might need to change my career🤣

Even rent prices are insane at the moment, I wonder does she know someone. Cos some 3 bed houses are going for 2000 a month now!
I'm in engineering in the pharma/med device industry. I've worked hard to get here and didn't mean it as a gloat but the reality is property is tough and I know my own case isn't the standard issue.

Reactions: 8
I'm in engineering in the pharma/med device industry. I've worked hard to get here and didn't mean it as a gloat but the reality is property is tough and I know my own case isn't the standard issue.
Oh I didnt take it that way at all! I am just so impressed always with people who have been able to do so well! Fair play to you!

I think with regards to Kim, I'm just not sure she has really thought about what the end game is? Like what is her plan? Longterm! Like I am a young mother and don't own my own place yet, but am working so hard to get there, I just don't get the sense she is making very practical decisions

Reactions: 4
The pair of AirPods as a thank you has me weak. Who said romance was dead?
They must have a few bob hidden away!
Paying rent on two houses this month plus a deposit and now these air pods. They’ll get some land once the child arrives 😂

It's she ever out of McDonald's? 😂

I’m 28 weeks and just attended a wedding. I did get a pic with my husband as everyone said I’d regret not having a nice pic of us all dressed up on the day, but christ I felt like a beached whale 😆😆😆

Same…and wetting myself 😂😂😂
29 weeks here and same. Was to of I'd regret not having it too. I don't understand the maternity shoot thing. I mean, I took the odd picture of the 1st bump here and there. This time I haven't bothered at all 😂

I’ve taken plenty of bump pics at home to see the progression each week…but there’s something very vain about a whole photo shoot, especially when they’re not rich!

Reactions: 3
I’ve taken plenty of bump pics at home to see the progression each week…but there’s something very vain about a whole photo shoot, especially when they’re not rich!
She’s not paying for it she said the photographer reached out!!

Also there are no words for this dope 7 months pregnant standing and climbing on the edge of a cliff/water for photos 🙄🙄 why isn’t the fella there for a few photos??

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same watching her clamber about on the rocks.

Asking for trouble- your centre of gravity is already shagged at this stage, so she's playing a very risky game!

Reactions: 4
Great idea…. Go and slip
In the water on the rocks….. there’s really nothing in there at all…..

Sad for a freebie.

Also still in yesterdays make up 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Imagine no shower after been in the salt water and all 🤮🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.