Redheadresidence - Joel & Carrie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is lovely. Comes across as so genuine and sweet. Would love to meet her. I love that Jowl loves the actual bones of her but he’s a bit too much for me. Great couple though.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like them but I've found myself skipping more and more of their videos now.
Joel seems to be trying way too hard to be funny and going way over the top.
I agree. Lately I’ve got a bit…. Bored?

Reactions: 1
I actually agree with this poster. I know alot of people who know Joel and he's apparently always this hyperactive and plays pranks and stuff on people but can see why people feel like he's trying to hard etc.
It's more that he hasn't always come across that way.
Yeah the pranks and joking around, but it's ramped up so much more now where it just isn't funny

I think as soon as tiktokers give up work, it becomes very pressured to make videos, to keep the money coming in. I feel like this is also their downfall. Especially the newer ones as the market is already saturated!
It's more that he hasn't always come across that way.
Yeah the pranks and joking around, but it's ramped up so much more now where it just isn't funny

Reactions: 6
I think as soon as tiktokers give up work, it becomes very pressured to make videos, to keep the money coming in. I feel like this is also their downfall. Especially the newer ones as the market is already saturated!
It's the same as people keep saying they should be on Gogglebox and now they've started doing their own thing like it. I skip straight past them.
Annoying because I like them both!
But I do agree about it being their downfall.

It's the same as people keep saying they should be on Gogglebox and now they've started doing their own thing like it. I skip straight past them.
Annoying because I like them both!
But I do agree about it being their downfall.
Yes. It just feels so forced, like when you have to go and see your child’s play at school and it’s terrible but it’s your kid. These people you aren’t even related to!

I get it, he is a lot sometimes so I do sometimes scroll on in the more hyper videos, but I also see how much he adores his wife and kids and I just can’t hold it against him.
When he’s in a calmer moment or on live chatting away I feel he just comes across as so genuinely decent and doing his best.

He‘s obviously hyperactive and gets overexcited but fair play to him for doing what he can to be around as much as he can and provide for his family in his own way.

Reactions: 2
I’ve assumed he has adhd but I can’t remember if he’s spoken about it. If he does then I’d imagine it’s sort of like how someone with adhd can get excited by someone laughing at their joke and then not know when to stop. I do it regularly and end up saying things I shouldn’t or over sharing. I can’t imagine what I’d end up doing/saying if I had the same number of people laughing at my content 🤣

I get it, he is a lot sometimes so I do sometimes scroll on in the more hyper videos, but I also see how much he adores his wife and kids and I just can’t hold it against him.
When he’s in a calmer moment or on live chatting away I feel he just comes across as so genuinely decent and doing his best.

He‘s obviously hyperactive and gets overexcited but fair play to him for doing what he can to be around as much as he can and provide for his family in his own way.
I don't dislike them at all.
I still think they seem like an amazing couple and he clearly adores her.
Cried a few times at their wedding videos 😂

Anyone else think Joel comes across as really camp and I think Carrie seems embarrassed about how flamboyant he is at times, especially in public! He seems nice enough just a bit OTT.

Reactions: 4