Red FM breakfast show/ team

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KC is gone/ going to today FM? Can't remember did he just go to or from 96fm lol

Jesus I never knew about Ciaras ex how long were they together?! Like how do you marry a woman have a child then go on and marry a man

• Wow
Reactions: 1
As far as I know, she got married summer 2014, had her baby summer 2015 and he was with his new partner by summer 2016. He's married for the last 2 years or so. I know she's a head wreck but that must have been traumatic so I hope this works out for her. Can't help but feel she wants to prove something and is just desperate for her 'happily ever after.'

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As far as I know, she got married summer 2014, had her baby summer 2015 and he was with his new partner by summer 2016. He's married for the last 2 years or so. I know she's a head wreck but that must have been traumatic so I hope this works out for her. Can't help but feel she wants to prove something and is just desperate for her 'happily ever after.'
Jesus that's horrific..is the new fella a lot younger than her? She seems to like them sporty

He's a good bit younger I think. I kinda feel sorry for her, she's a bit of a pick me girl. So desperate for influencer status, absolutely leeching onto the relationship. I'd say she's very insecure

Reactions: 1
I hate that pick me girl term. My ten year old came home saying the girls in school were calling her that because she played football with the boys. Sorry not aimed at you ,just reminded me of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Ciara "they" decide on a date? bleeping sick tit of their engagement rubbish already 😴🤢

• Haha
When I saw her story tonight I ran here 😂 the walk down the corridor 😅 please Mark blink twice if you need help

• Haha
I cannot get over a woman of her age acting like she's 20. Him I can get over the poor child is only doing what he's told 😂 she'll dictate the whole wedding too I'd say because there'll be no church ceremony. Watch this space they'll do a destination wedding so it'll be less obvs she's been married before