Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being one of Red Duchess's clients and reading that unhinged rant and threat of doxxing on her instagram. You'd be fairly lively cancelling the next session with her.

I imagine her version of "therapy" with her clients is doing everything you're not supposed to do - acting superior, giving unsolicited advice, judging them, ranting about her own opinions and problems. She's only feeding the narrative that she's an unsufferable narc with that rant.
I’ve actually spoken to my own therapist about her before and he said the way she conducts herself on social media was alarming and this was 2/3 years ago. He also said to look for her on IACP website and I couldn’t find her then. She’s too narcissistic to have empathy for her clients. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve actually spoken to my own therapist about her before and he said the way she conducts herself on social media was alarming and this was 2/3 years ago. He also said to look for her on IACP website and I couldn’t find her then. She’s too narcissistic to have empathy for her clients. Just my opinion.
So is she a real therapist or what? Because I thought you had to behave in a certain way when you’re in that profession? She certainly doesn’t seem to. Does she actually have paying clients?! 🤯

So is she a real therapist or what? Because I thought you had to behave in a certain way when you’re in that profession? She certainly doesn’t seem to. Does she actually have paying clients?! 🤯
I don’t believe she is. And you’re right about the code of conduct in that profession. I don’t think she’s the full shilling.

• Haha
There would need to be letters after her name to be a therapist. Therapists and counsellors are different. I do think she’s a fraud tbf. I did check her out on LinkedIn one time and was distinctly underwhelmed. Tried to look again but couldn’t find her. She’s Caroline mcmenamin isn’t she?

There would need to be letters after her name to be a therapist. Therapists and counsellors are different. I do think she’s a fraud tbf. I did check her out on LinkedIn one time and was distinctly underwhelmed. Tried to look again but couldn’t find her. She’s Caroline mcmenamin isn’t she?
What’s the difference between a counsellor and a therapist? I looked her up online and couldn’t find her on anything related to actual qualifications or being on any registers. It just brought up Tattle, social media and news articles lol

Is she serious? Using the posiest picture she could find to preach about peace? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her vanity has no limits!

The state of her eye bleeping herself on her stories tonight 🥴 if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The state of her eye bleeping herself on her stories tonight 🥴 if she was chocolate she’d eat herself
Thought the exact same. She’s such an attention seeker and incredibly vain. I used to think she was stunningly beautiful, now I can’t see past her odious personality.

Reactions: 1
Did this one ever name the people on tattle profiles like she threatened too? 🙄 wouldn’t be like an influencer to bullshit 🙄

• Haha
Thought the exact same. She’s such an attention seeker and incredibly vain. I used to think she was stunningly beautiful, now I can’t see past her odious personality.
She fancies herself as some sort of mystical ethereal creature, when in reality she’s the Evil Queen from Snow White 😂
“Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me I’m the fairest of them all” 🪞
“Precious Caroline, thou are so vain, a spoilt little madam, you’re definitely a pain”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s some idiot comparing 1 night in Dublin to Derry… from her seafront flat in Malahide, totally removed from the fear and carnage in the city tonight

Reactions: 5
She’s some idiot comparing 1 night in Dublin to Derry… from her seafront flat in Malahide, totally removed from the fear and carnage in the city tonight
She’s actually embarrassing. She’ll be on posing and pouting about it over the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️