Rebornmamaof5babies aka Millie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't trust her with a real baby, something very strange going on with her. I wonder what her younger childhood and dynamics were like 🤔

Reactions: 10
Not a lot of mums have 8 toddlers from Argos to look after, just seems like she’s very bored to keep buying these doll as she has maybe a said or lonely life, I understand if she had 1 but 8 is a bit extreme to buy clothes and other baby things seems a waste of money would rather spend the money on myself or a holiday or something, and the prep machine is just ridiculous. To spend 24/7 looking after dolls is unhealthy

Reactions: 11
She’s back on the formula then. I bet when she was using flour she was just lying to get people off her back. She needs to get a job and grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she was deffo lying about using flour
she really needs to grow up , i get people use these dolls for therapy and trauma etc but these aren’t even proper reborn dolls
it’s all an excuse so she don’t have to work

Reactions: 4
Has she admitted she is using formula again?
I caught a bit of her live and she said it was flour but it doesn’t look at all like flour, looks exactly like formula! Her “husband” was smoking drinking beer and farting in the background! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This woman/girl fascinates me. I can’t not watch her! She’s so serious over ‘the children’ I commented saying ‘it must be such hard work caring for 8 babies’ and her response was ‘you get used to it’ wtaf!!! Is Derek mentally disabled? He must be. Why enable such behaviour. She uses the MH card for not getting a job. Another one that uses it, a poor excuse for being a lazy bastard. What actually is wrong with her?? Bizarre! However….I can’t stop watching!

Reactions: 15
someone asked in her live “how do you make the flour bottles” and she just ignored it 😂😂
so i think she does use it.

i really hate the “oh it’s her money , she can spend it on what she likes” that may be the case but for the life of me why waste all that money on the things she does. that are simply a waste of money and could be used for real babies

if she’s using the dolls for trauma why have 8??
also why are people gifting her on tiktok?? it’s so strange

someone asked in her live “how do you make the flour bottles” and she just ignored it 😂😂
so i think she does use it.

i really hate the “oh it’s her money , she can spend it on what she likes” that may be the case but for the life of me why waste all that money on the things she does. that are simply a waste of money and could be used for real babies

if she’s using the dolls for trauma why have 8??
also why are people gifting her on tiktok?? it’s so strange
It’s not her money though is it. She doesn’t work so it’s us tax paying workers that are funding it!

Reactions: 14
She uses benefit money for plastic baby born dolls only think wrong with her is being groomed by her uncle even if he isn’t blood still very sick that he was thinking of her in that way when she must of been a kid

She uses benefit money for plastic baby born dolls only think wrong with her is being groomed by her uncle even if he isn’t blood still very sick that he was thinking of her in that way when she must of been a kid
I’m nosey AF and found his Twitter 😂 couple of interesting things to note on there 🤣 in December 2020 he complains about Morrisons not letting him buy alcohol as his “niece” was with him 👀 and she didn’t have her ID..
He also retweeted some quite graphic adult content of two women enjoying themselves shall we say 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m nosey AF and found his Twitter 😂 couple of interesting things to note on there 🤣 in December 2020 he complains about Morrisons not letting him buy alcohol as his “niece” was with him 👀 and she didn’t have her ID..
He also retweeted some quite graphic adult content of two women enjoying themselves shall we say 😂
Omg spill what’s his user 🤓

She needs serious help. I fully understand what reborns are used for and think it’s great, but this 18 year old girls life revolves around caring for 8 dolls with a 60 odd year old man. She’s clearly suffered a lot of trauma, but she needs professional help. It really isn’t normal and where are her family to help her?!

• Heart
Omg spill what’s his user 🤓

She needs serious help. I fully understand what reborns are used for and think it’s great, but this 18 year old girls life revolves around caring for 8 dolls with a 60 odd year old man. She’s clearly suffered a lot of trauma, but she needs professional help. It really isn’t normal and where are her family to help her?!
delboy2389 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is using reborns for therapy and letting them overtake your life, I saw another reborn Tiktok account justifying taking up bus space with her pram and fake doll saying she wouldn't take it down or get off if a disabled person or a other parent with actual child got on, because she use it for her disability it doesn't work like that.

And again there not even proper reborns they dolls from Argos.

Reactions: 8
So shes signed off from work because she has 8 fake babies? surely not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So shes signed off from work because she has 8 fake babies? surely not
I don’t think she’s ever said - if you mention a job you get muted or blocked 😂 but I’ve heard her mention having depression & anxiety so maybe signed off with that? She does call herself a full time mum though……

• Heart
Reactions: 3