Rebornmamaof5babies aka Millie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find an existing thread.
Does anyone else watch her? She used real formula for her dolls but apparently is now using flour after she was called out.

Her dolls don't seem to be proper reborn style ones either?? The latest one is literally a kids doll from Argos apparently!

Reactions: 11
From what I gather watching her lives it's her uncle too!!!
i thought it was her dad?
i find her sweet in a way, but the dolls are clearly just kids toy dolls..
the formula, all the clothing and accessories I’m overwhelmed lol
On one hand I truly respect those who are vulnerable as well as using reborns as a coping mechanism but on the other i feel so confused

Reactions: 5
i thought it was her dad?
i find her sweet in a way, but the dolls are clearly just kids toy dolls..
the formula, all the clothing and accessories I’m overwhelmed lol
On one hand I truly respect those who are vulnerable as well as using reborns as a coping mechanism but on the other i feel so confused
I don’t know why anyone (if they do) recommends reborns as a coping mechanism. I’ve lost a baby. Pretending to have one and full on living like you do is just very unhealthy and delusional. The thing that got me over my grief was acceptance and talking therapies. No disrespect to anyone on here that has “reborns” but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 29
I have mixed feelings about her

I think she’s clearly vulnerable and possibly been groomed by him as I think the niece thing was probably trying to initially cover up their relationship as people wouldn’t really judge too much if she lived with her uncle but they would if her boyfriend was that age

I felt she got a lot of flack for the formula thing but some creators took it too far and made a hate campaign against her then when she inevitably lashed back at them then they used that to carry it on

she doesn’t help herself though which is sad

I have mixed feelings about her

I think she’s clearly vulnerable and possibly been groomed by him as I think the niece thing was probably trying to initially cover up their relationship as people wouldn’t really judge too much if she lived with her uncle but they would if her boyfriend was that age

I felt she got a lot of flack for the formula thing but some creators took it too far and made a hate campaign against her then when she inevitably lashed back at them then they used that to carry it on

she doesn’t help herself though which is sad
I almost feel like she's taking the piss with the reborns because they're so clearly cheap toy dolls.. but then she spends money on clothing and accessories so she must be very committed to the joke!
It's sad but also just bizarre. I find reborns a bit odd but I can appreciate the artistry behind many of them. Hers are just...scary looking dolls and she could afford nice ones as she paid like £300 for that giant Summer one!!

Reactions: 8
I almost feel like she's taking the piss with the reborns because they're so clearly cheap toy dolls.. but then she spends money on clothing and accessories so she must be very committed to the joke!
It's sad but also just bizarre. I find reborns a bit odd but I can appreciate the artistry behind many of them. Hers are just...scary looking dolls and she could afford nice ones as she paid like £300 for that giant Summer one!!
i think she might have some deep rooted mental issues deep down which she doesn’t really see what she’s doing and I think sellers take advantage of her

Reactions: 4
These dolls fascinate me, and the way they are cared for
The care home my sis in law works in use these dolls for some of the dementia patients and it gets them talking and doing something constructive. I’ve even knitted dolls clothes for them in there
I’ve even experienced someone bringing one to the local playgroup I take my grandson too
That latest doll this lady has bought isn’t a reborn doll though. Its an ordinary baby born doll

Reactions: 6
Shes just pissed another load of people off by doing an aldi haul for her "kids" ... alot of people are upset they can never get the bargains for babies and she's why

2307CBB3-C7DC-4E12-BFE4-89A0411A3C75.png

She on live opening presents for her dolls, they not even reborn babies and the guy in the background apparently her husband/boyfriend is holding them it’s just creepy the guy is old enough to be her father!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's just said on live she's a full time Mother to the babies as a reason for why she doesn't work. I understand them being a therapy to some people but they're not a reason for not working when you could be. The job centre wouldn't accept it as a reasonable excuse not to be looking for work. I think that when you start calling yourself a full time Mum to inanimate objects you're crossing the line from therapy to delusion.

She did also just say that a Doctor told her she shouldn't work, a Doctor wouldn't tell a person not to work.

They may give the advice on avoiding strenuous jobs if a person had a bad back for example, or give a sick note for a period to cover illness but they would never say "dont work" Millie shows herself to be mentally, cognitively and physically capable so I don't really buy that one...

Reactions: 14
She's just said on live she's a full time Mother to the babies as a reason for why she doesn't work. I understand them being a therapy to some people but they're not a reason for not working when you could be. The job centre wouldn't accept it as a reasonable excuse not to be looking for work. I think that when you start calling yourself a full time Mum to inanimate objects you're crossing the line from therapy to delusion.

She did also just say that a Doctor told her she shouldn't work, a Doctor wouldn't tell a person not to work.

They may give the advice on avoiding strenuous jobs if a person had a bad back for example, or give a sick note for a period to cover illness but they would never say "dont work" Millie shows herself to be mentally, cognitively and physically capable so I don't really buy that one...
& if anyone ever questions about her not having a job they just get blocked 😂 I just saw a bit of her live earlier (I don’t even know why I watch but once it pops up on my FYP I can’t stop watching - strangely fascinating how people live 🤣) and she said “if you’re going to ask questions about Ukraine you’re going to get blocked” wtf 😯

Also - is her fiancé actually her uncle!?

Reactions: 8
& if anyone ever questions about her not having a job they just get blocked 😂 I just saw a bit of her live earlier (I don’t even know why I watch but once it pops up on my FYP I can’t stop watching - strangely fascinating how people live 🤣) and she said “if you’re going to ask questions about Ukraine you’re going to get blocked” wtf 😯

Also - is her fiancé actually her uncle!?
Yeah she doesn't like personal questions at all, but Ukraine??? Why can't people talk about that lol

Yeah I've heard the Uncle thing but they deny it quite strongly. She claims to be married to him too which I think is untrue.

I believe she's only 18, be interested to know how long they've been together....

Reactions: 4
So apparently this sixty year old ‘boyfriend’ is her uncle and they’re in incest relationship since she was a teen that’s why she can’t have kids, I actually feel bit sad for her obvious some grooming and abuse has gone on for this to occur!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The tiktok she posted about having 2 mins to eat something 🤣🤣🤣I wanted to throw my phone at the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she's quite rude and stuck up to be honest. you wouldn't think she's 18 or how young she is goes on like a 40 year old. and if that man is her boyfriend sorry but that's very concerning as she clearly isn't 100% all there sooo very strange.

Reactions: 9