Reborn dolls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Millie? What's her account?

She got with her ex (the uncle) when she was 16, ended up with 5 reborns/dolls then when she cheated on the old guy with her now fella she got rid of 3 and kept 2 😅 She’s pissed a lot of people off though on tiktok with her lies and buying formula saying she doesn’t care, that she would take the last one on the shelf even if she saw a mum with a real baby come over and was needing it. The reborn community can’t stand her on there as they say she gives them a bad name.

Tiktok is mummyof2reborns

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

She got with her ex (the uncle) when she was 16, ended up with 5 reborns/dolls then when she cheated on the old guy with her now fella she got rid of 3 and kept 2 😅 She’s pissed a lot of people off though on tiktok with her lies and buying formula saying she doesn’t care, that she would take the last one on the shelf even if she saw a mum with a real baby come over and was needing it. The reborn community can’t stand her on there as they say she gives them a bad name.

Tiktok is mummyof2reborns
oh my god what a life

• Haha
That ‘atn’ has posted her dolls first day of weaning and he ate a full bowl of mushed up weetabix
😭😭😭

• Wow
ATN, I can’t tell if she’s serious about taking her reborn to baby groups

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
That ‘atn’ has posted her dolls first day of weaning and he ate a full bowl of mushed up weetabix
😭😭😭
I’m sorry but you can’t say anyone doing this is of a complete sane mind can you.

The whole reborn dolls thing creeps me out SO much - whenever I see them on TikTok I have to swipe past as fast as I can

I’ve just recently discovered reborn dolls and I have such mixed feelings. I do understand how they could help someone who has maybe suffered an imaginable lost and bring some comfort. It makes me feel really sad thinking how desperate someone must feel at wanting to be a mother that they want to role play (certainly knew the desperation feeling before having my little girl this year, wouldn’t have ever gone down the reborn route though).

However, some of it is so to the extreme it just seems unhealthy. ‘Weaning’, baby groups, some of them buying real formula and expensive baby gadgets is just too far in my opinion. That to me seems to be doing more harm than good. I wouldn’t know how to act if someone had a reborn at the baby group I go to!

Whenever I see the reborn dolls I almost have to wonder if it has become an expensive hobby for some people rather than it being related to a miscarriage tbh - I realise that's not very nice to say