Rebeccaloves__#49 Slow start to Xmas in red lippy, stained camel coat, displaying her mouldy toboggan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MissTeddy for the title! Carry on living life on repeat Grabby, how we've managed to fill forty eight threads is one of life's great mysteries.

Would anyone like to recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @MissTeddy for the title! Carry on living life on repeat Grabby, how we've managed to fill forty eight threads is one of life's great mysteries.

Would anyone like to recap?
Recap: just look at her Instagram from this day on any year and you’ll know what she’s up to. Plus brown slop for dinner and kids in shoes that don’t fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't get me wrong I don't think I could do any better than that, but I don't. Why doesn't she just give it up. I'd be mortified if I was as bad at my job as she is at hers.

Reactions: 8
The twirling of the hair, the mispronounciation. This is her 'job'. TRAGIC.

'I really can't speak'.................. NO tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We stay in lots of high end hotels. Unbearable smuggery.

This ad is completely out of focus, inaudible and rambling. So lazy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She genuinely looks like she struggles to get her words out. So robotic and phlegmy

• Sick
I can’t believe that she thinks it’s acceptable to say that even if it were true!

Reactions: 4
The most embarrassing thing about this is that it is the hardest she's ever tried for an ad. The twirling of the hair, the casual cross legged sitting... she's tried so hard to look more natural and relaxed hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA! It makes it even worse than her usual stiff ads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The most embarrassing thing about this is that it is the hardest she's ever tried for an ad. The twirling of the hair, the casual cross legged sitting... she's tried so hard to look more natural and relaxed hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA! It makes it even worse than her usual stiff ads.
It's horrendous, really cringe worthy 😬 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.