Rebeccaloves_ #47 Grabby goes on holiday, packs the whole house, even takes the car mouse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the earliest suggestion so I’ve gone with this. Well done @SmashAndDash treat yourself to a glass of sludge.

If anyone fancies doing a recap feel free

Reactions: 6
She's actually too boring to recap.
1. Is having invisalign to straighten her teeth
2. Ratlas turned 2 and there were 11 million photos of his white bouncy castle, dirty faced scruffy children with the same cake decorations as she's been using from chopsy turned 1.
3. Days at the beach with ma kedgely who looks years younger than grabby. Chopsys hair was brushed for the 2nd time this year.
4. A strange talking advert for some serum that um smooths and um tightens and um is well priced and um (straightens filthy towel on head) um um um....well that was it really.
5 Ratlas flew his first kite. Not sure if its his proper first time or just first time watching his dad fly it.
6. Beach huts that she hasn't rented but just stands in front of for photos.
7. Peppa pig shart caravan for the win.

Does anyone else have anything to add? Her recaps are the same everytime as her life is groundhog day every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's actually too boring to recap.
1. Is having invisalign to straighten her teeth
2. Ratlas turned 2 and there were 11 million photos of his white bouncy castle, dirty faced scruffy children with the same cake decorations as she's been using from chopsy turned 1.
3. Days at the beach with ma kedgely who looks years younger than grabby. Chopsys hair was brushed for the 2nd time this year.
4. A strange talking advert for some serum that um smooths and um tightens and um is well priced and um (straightens filthy towel on head) um um um....well that was it really.
5 Ratlas flew his first kite. Not sure if its his proper first time or just first time watching his dad fly it.
6. Beach huts that she hasn't rented but just stands in front of for photos.
7. Peppa pig shart caravan for the win.

Does anyone else have anything to add? Her recaps are the same everytime as her life is groundhog day every day.
Just a small correction- the serum um SMOOVS and makes her skin look um much more um youf-ful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow her anymore, but this new thread came up in my notifications and I am 🤣🤣 at the Invisalign - after the follower who asked all those years ago if her bad teeth was why she didn’t show her face on photos and has she thought about same and Grabby went wild at her 😂😂

Reactions: 13
They never did that house swap, did they? Wondering if she will try to shoe horn that in before school starts.

Reactions: 7
Freya doesn’t nap apparently?
she forgets her own fibs …… bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Summer holiday days out inspiration: let your kids climb all over a Tesla you’ve no interest in buying can’t afford and then go for cauliflower tacos 🤢 I’ll stick to park trips and stopping off for takeaway fish and chips on the way home thanks 👍🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Freya doesn’t nap apparently?
she forgets her own fibs …… bizarre
She thinks it's the first year too. How can she not know??

on another note, travelling over an hour for a soft play? 10 times better soft play than you take your kids to lady!! No wonder they are always so exhausted. Such free range kiddos, constantly strapped into the car being lugged up and down the motorway

I don’t follow her anymore, but this new thread came up in my notifications and I am 🤣🤣 at the Invisalign - after the follower who asked all those years ago if her bad teeth was why she didn’t show her face on photos and has she thought about same and Grabby went wild at her 😂😂
I wondered why you hadn’t commented for AGES!

Reactions: 2
Soo.. it's the end of the umm 2nd week of the summer holibobs at Sterling's mucky mansions. And we still have at least another umm 4 weeks to look forward of all their marvellous adventures in:- Kings Langley/the local cake or 'gelato' shop/Notting Hill or Hampstead Heath/London bloody Zoo/a forest with a play area/allotment boasts/annual day trip to Brighton for a shake shack burger etc cos it's benpeeados birthday and finally, the end of summer European getaway. Then poor exhausted grabby can fully concentrate on her most favouritist time of the year, planning for this years Halloween, Chrimbo and what long haul holiday destination they'll do in January.

Poor ole grabby is soo exhausted 🤨 In-fact, she's absolutely shattered because she's hardly had any kid free time 😱 and has been trying to *whispers* work <--- 😂😂😂 as well as tidying up or making fart inducing cuisine for the free range kiddos. She's beyond DESPERATE to share the gazillion billions inspirational photos she's taken of all their days out {including the annual invasion camping somewhere in the origami shat-a-van which the smart arse ginger nonce renovated} and all the things they've done at home 🙄🙄

• Haha
1) she “thinks” it’s Freya’s first year not napping - pretty sure she forced a car nap on her the last time they schlepped out for the day because she “needed” them to nap.

2) “trying to fit in work” please explain Grabby. You don’t work.

Another round of Norfolk photos, that we’ve all already seen on stories…
Some hilarious comments though, from followers who clearly don’t know her very well…
Personal favourites;
- ‘Life is too short to go to the same place twice’ 😳😳😳
And…
- ‘Would you ever go up North?’ Suggesting the Lakes and Northumberland. Firstly, no she won’t. Norfolk is North to BB. And secondly, the North doesn’t want her. I’m not having her flapping around my beloved lakes with those big trotters! But nice suggestion, sweet, naive, follower… 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have questions…..Work Grabby? WORK?! What does that involve then? Filming tit ads which are so wooden you more than likely give yourself splinters.
Cauliflower tacos?! 💨 Nuff said.
And finally, why are your kids lying on the filthy FLOOR of a restaurant?! GRUBBY!!!! 🤮
They are the type of family who would do my bleeping head in if I had the misfortune to be sat near them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This morning's post is very telling- flowers on the side of 'my bed' eh, not 'our bed'.

Why is she so obsessed with Wahaca? It's a nice enough chain restaurant but that's all. I'd maybe choose it out of other chains in a food court but I'd not be Insta storying it like crazy as if it's some amazing Michelin starred restaurant.

Work. Give. me. bleeping. strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.