Rebeccaloves_ #46 Half Term time off they dart, B&B or à la carte Shart?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off we go again kiddos…..

They went camping. I use that term loosely as they took an air fryer. The free rangers were dressed like extras from Little house on the prairie and as per didn’t wear shoes. Raffy had blisters. Benpecked still doesn’t appear to work…..As for Grabs? Well you know how that goes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In 40 years of going camping I’ve never heard of anything more ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just have a barbecue like everyone else grabs FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never in my life have I heard something so ridiculous!!! I am shocked she didn’t didn’t take the nutri bullet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is everyone focusing on the airfryer (which is ridiculous enough but at least it can make multiple things, I guess!).

Tattlers, she took their WAFFLE MAKER. A week away in a country renowned for amazing food-and even if they're too tight to eat out then they had great campsite facilities to cook on. But no, they absolutely CANNOT be without their slop waffles 😂😂😂

Every time I think she can't get any more batshit, she goes and proves me wrong on the very next trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A la carte Shart is genius 👌

She took the airfryer because a) her restrictive/ ED behaviour and b) she isn't very adventurous/ is scared of anything new or different and basically just wants exactly what she has at home but somewhere sunny and warm

Reactions: 12
Did the mouse come in their car with them? How nice to give the little creature a holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think if she took the waffle maker it’s guaranteed she also took the blender because how else would she make the waffle mix?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forget the tutorial of the caravan. I want to see how they get in here with raffy and then trying to climb out while not waking him 😆 WTF!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine going to the patisserie taking photos of it for the gram, and then saying, 'no soz kids none of them for us they're just for the photo but I'll make you some sweet potato chia seed waffles when we get back to our sandpit, how yummers'. Sad beige food, for a sad beige life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
yay(!) she has more pictures for us tomorrow. At least it gives us more to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meant to say, there's nothing wrong with a word t shirt, just stripey Bonjour t shirt when she's in France seems a Classic Grabby cliché!

Who are these people asking for a tutorial of the Le Shart Carte? Also where are they asking? "Always asking" seems a bold statement.

Her trip is like that "I went to the supermarket and I bought..." game you play as children; one waffle maker, one air fryer, four matching outfits, one stray mouse, 8 pairs of shoes five sizes bigger than needed, one Stepford Wife, one grubby urchin with a swamp crust face, one groomer, 500 travel toys...

And to my final point, what has she done to that photo of her and the Watford Schofield? They look stretched and his head looks weirdly tiny on a large neck? I don't think he normally looks so warped?

Zut Alors or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today was gold 😂. I’d love to see a picture of the car when they left home. Where did they put all those things? They can’t possibly have put anything in the carashart, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just catching up with her postings from yesterday... Ye bleeping gods!!!

No one's holidays EVER look like the holidays they do, 99% of the places ressemble 30 year old deserted villages. Her obsession of getting up at the crack of dawn continues even whilst away. There's never other kids at the play parks, empty beaches, no one else on the streets bar the travelling cast of Oliver Twist from King's Langley.

Cannot wait for the todays selection of "insane" {another grabbyism} photos from camp Sindy caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs they didn't go camping, based on the amount of kitchen appliances etc they moved house for a week. What charlatans they are. Let's see them spend a week just in the fold up van..not happening!

Reactions: 6
Meant to say, there's nothing wrong with a word t shirt, just stripey Bonjour t shirt when she's in France seems a Classic Grabby cliché!

Who are these people asking for a tutorial of the Le Shart Carte? Also where are they asking? "Always asking" seems a bold statement.

Her trip is like that "I went to the supermarket and I bought..." game you play as children; one waffle maker, one air fryer, four matching outfits, one stray mouse, 8 pairs of shoes five sizes bigger than needed, one Stepford Wife, one grubby urchin with a swamp crust face, one groomer, 500 travel toys...

And to my final point, what has she done to that photo of her and the Watford Schofield? They look stretched and his head looks weirdly tiny on a large neck? I don't think he normally looks so warped?

Zut Alors or something...
The Watford Schofield!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ve just realised she’s got another new shart coloured tassly umbrella! That’s three!? Who needs threee tassly umbrellas??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The watford Schofield!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Waffle maker and air fryer??? Utter madness.

'Same Shart, different place!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.