rebeccaloves_ #44 spends 10x more dong in Fanny’s than you lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is all that luggage going into the actual cabin with them, or are they going to offload some as checked luggage at the gate? Either way what an absolute faff. If it's going into the cabin, how on earth do they manage all that plus two kids, especially when they need to take it all off the trolley?

I bet they're THAT family that everyone despises on long haul flights. Entitled, lots of performative parenting, thinking that the whole plane loves their raggedy snotty kids as much as they do.

Reading between the lines on some of her stories it sounds like Fra Fra is having lots of tantrums, and any 19month old is going to be a handful on a flight. Like someone else said, I'd so love to be a fly on the wall!

Reactions: 22
Imagine being on a 14 hour flight with them! I’d be asking Grabs for some of those drugs she gives her kids 🤪

Also I can remember how she slagged off annoying kids on flights, before she became a ‘Mama’ (this was when I unfollowed her) Hope that smug opinion comes back to haunt her now!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just eating a creme egg and thinking ‘imagine letting your kids have sleeping pills but not proper sweets/chocs/lollies!’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Frah Frah packing cuddly toys in yet another suitcase? Where do they shove that suitcase? Inside another suitcase?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still being an absolute disgrace with her aff links. Doesn’t even say what the item is let alone put a pic of it, which she can easily do as she’s posting the link to it..! Does she think her sheep are all completely brain dead like she is?!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Still being an absolute disgrace with her aff links. Doesn’t even say what the item is let alone put a pic of it, which she can easily do as she’s posting the link to it..! Does she think her sheep are all completely brain dead like she is?!
What IS this mystical amazing item? Anyone had a look? It’s a pet peeve of mine, aff links that don’t tell you where the item is from (it’s usually Amazon 🙄) so sneaky 😡

Reactions: 10
What IS this mystical amazing item? Anyone had a look? It’s a pet peeve of mine, aff links that don’t tell you where the item is from (it’s usually Amazon 🙄) so sneaky 😡
It's a phone case with a cord for you to put around your neck or crossbody style so it effectively turns your phone into a lanyard. It also makes you look 10x less cool than everyone else, which is no mean feat when you are already the uncoolest person in the entire airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It is a lanyard case for a phone. From none other than Amazon. She could blither on about the game changing product but couldn’t apparently type the word lanyard.
Apparently she has used it every day for 6 weeks. What a plum she must look going round Kings Langley with her phone in a lanyard….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a phone case with a cord for you to put around your neck or crossbody style so it effectively turns your phone into a lanyard. It also makes you look 10x less cool than everyone else, which is no mean feat when you are already the uncoolest person in the entire airport.
Of course! Because god forbid she’d have to put her phone away for once! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Roll on summer because grabs only likes living seasonally if it’s Christmas, halloween or the sun is shining!
I’ve been thinking about what one of the posters here said about her not enjoying holidays but rather chasing good weather. That’s exactly it! She only goes away to get the sun. The destination is immaterial.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking about what one of the posters here said about her not enjoying holidays but rather chasing good weather. That’s exactly it! She only goes away to get the sun. The destination is immaterial.

Ideally it has to be sunny and not too full of "foreigners" and has to have gelato aplenty instead of noodles and unidentified fish on a stick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Those 4 sizes too big clown shoes are back on Ratlas again (which look even more terrible with what she’s dressed him in!)
Poor boy is practically tripping over them at the end of the video.

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed months ago, just popped in to see what was going on, thought I’d scrolled back to her feed for a year or so ago. Literally every pic is just like the last time they went except the kids are a bit older! Yawn!

Reactions: 9
So their love of ‘travelling’ (aka going to the other side of the world to do exactly the same things they do at home) is the reason they won’t try for a third child? Not the fact that child number 2 doesn’t have his own bedroom and sleeps in a corridor, where would a third baby sleep - the playhouse at the allotment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.