Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think they’re angling for an OK exclusive as well. It’s pathetic how desperate they are to be in the ‘public’ eye. I remember that zlister boxing event he did (and lost), she was swanning round like he was Tommy Fury and she was Molly Mae. I mean barring being a drug mule and being married to a bloke that was in a mediocre band years ago, who is she to think she’s even z list. As for him, his appearance on Love Island showed him for how deluded he really is.

Reactions: 4
Mortified for the both of them

Reactions: 1
When did she pin their wedding reel at the top of her grid? Definitely wasn’t there a couple of days ago. I guarantee, when they announce they’re staying together (still say it will be an OK exclusive), they’ll go back to showing everything in their relationship on social media again. They live for the attention. Let’s hope going forward then they’ve both got thick skin and their finger on the delete/block button because they’ll need it

Reactions: 2