Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back to posting lovey dovey pictures of them 🙄 Not sure they are recent ones though. After all that’s gone on, you’d think going forward she’d keep her relationship off of social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ By her replies in the comments she’s definitely giving the impression they’re back together though.

Reactions: 7
She’s back to posting lovey dovey pictures of them 🙄 Not sure they are recent ones though. After all that’s gone on, you’d think going forward she’d keep her relationship off of social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ By her replies in the comments she’s definitely giving the impression they’re back together though.
Yeah I saw this, I reckon they’re back together 🤣 what a shambles!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw this, I reckon they’re back together 🤣 what a shambles!
I hope he’s got thick skin if they are 😂 I just think it’s pathetic that she’s still posting these OTT lovey dovey couple shots when everyone knows what she did

Reactions: 11
She has no shame at all! You can tell she’s dying to resume normal service on her insta!

Reactions: 9
She has no shame at all! You can tell she’s dying to resume normal service on her insta!
If they are back together, which to me is a very big if, there’s no way he’s going to be able to post pictures of them together like he used to. Well only if he either limits or turns his comments off. You only need to look at the comments on the posts since this came out, to see what he’d be in for. Personally going forward if they want to fix their relationship, they need to stop showing everything on Instagram and keep their private lives exactly that. Trouble is they both, especially her, like the attention too much and want the z list lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If they are back together, which to me is a very big if, there’s no way he’s going to be able to post pictures of them together like he used to. Well only if he either limits or turns his comments off. You only need to look at the comments on the posts since this came out, to see what he’d be in for. Personally going forward if they want to fix their relationship, they need to stop showing everything on Instagram and keep their private lives exactly that. Trouble is they both, especially her, like the attention too much and want the z list lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah you can tell it’s absolutely killing her not posting her usual thirst traps, beige house & lovey dovey relationship crap 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely sick of the vids with the different outfits, walking into the room towards the camera then it goes to slow mo. She is running out of content without Marcel!!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely sick of the vids with the different outfits, walking into the room towards the camera then it goes to slow mo. She is running out of content without Marcel!!
she has to, as it's for fashion nova. she's probably in a contract, where she has to post regularly.
but, yeah, she is running out of content without marcel lol
---
does anyone find it strange, how she brings God into all her posts. Why do these wrong doers bring in God after being exposed to the world?
It is the same with another instagrammer, Baylie Bleu - she was having sex with her friends boyfriend.
She put up a status, admitting that she started having sex with her friend's man after she had finished with him, and then brought God into it - hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I actually also think it’s for aesthetic reasons, the bible quote/ posts are always beige/ clean- girl looking. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of her at church

Reactions: 8
He’s posted himself at another z list event and still no wedding ring and it’s almost like he makes a point of showing his left hand to the camera deliberately. I’m sure they’ll be more dirt spilled soon. I reckon she won’t go quietly….

Reactions: 8