Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No respect at all. What kind of man wants their friends/strangers to see their girlfriend's arse????!!!! It's one thing being proud of her and feeling like you've done well for yourself but another thing altogether to objectify her like that. He's a pig.
He’s an absolute sleazy bastard.

I’d be sending him down the clinic for a once over before he’s allowed back in bed after his Poland trip. Dirty sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

francisjmeader

‘Steve is taking Alfie to the tip and to town so it’s just me and Woody.
Hopefully he will take a nap though.’

Literally cannot make this shit up, so Rebecca is busy busy busy with work all day therefore Woody is left to his own devices whilst golden child spends the day with daddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Justanothermum27

When your child is feeling icky you don’t give them milk it normally makes them projectile vomit everywhere it doesn’t mean they are intolerant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

francisjmeader

I’m sorry. But if you didn’t think Steve is an absolute perv / keeping her as a sex Slave type before now, please just watch that ending of the day in the life

I quote:

‘Rebecca Ellen Lamb
In lights
Super famous
The sexiest little girl ever, in the world’

Sexiest LITTLE girl? Sexy and little in the same sentence? 🤢🤢🤢

Unless they’re doing some headteacher role play shit, I don’t think he should be calling her a little girl.

• Sick
  • Haha

WillowM

Or you could actually make lots of different variations with that title:

My ass flapping brings all the internet pervs to the yard
My big blue milk brings all the allergies to the yard
My tree chopping brings all the AD deals to the yard
My weekly food shopping brings all the processed foods to the yard

and we can go on and on ...

• Haha
Playing ‘Hold Back the River’ when the area she is in has just had devastating floods and people have lots homes/possessions? Dick.

• Wow
  • Angry

viewtube

VIP Member
I wouldn't want to be in Rebecca's shoes at all. I think we can all agree that Steve is not that type of a loving man who will dedicate his whole life to one woman. Sooner or later he will be cheating on her (Probably already is) and Rebecca will not have any other option but to forgive & forget just so she can continue to live in the dungeon and have a somewhat decent life.
Just based on how lazy she is, Rebs is not going to cope being a single mother working full time job.
With that being said, I am not a huge fan of Steve but I do feel sorry for him - he is stuck there with a lazy ''wifey'' who keeps begging for more children, doesn't want to work , doesn't know how to cook, spends her days attached to phone deleting/blocking followers, mentally unstable, let's not even start adding all of the conditions that she is suffering from ( self diagnosing ) . How far in life can he go with her? He will not be reaching his life goals/dreams with this woman, because once she starts something - it gets dropped the next day.
To some extent I agree with you, but if he was less superficial, wanting a trophy wife/girlfriend, he would be with someone with far more substance/commonsense. Or maybe he likes being with someone so dependent /lazy/clueless because she is easy to control and manipulate. I think she needs him much more than he needs her

Steve the pig 🐷 them bloody hashtags also🤦🏻‍♂️
The fact neither she nor any of his family have told him to remove the picture speaks volumes. There is no respect for her, because they know she will put up with it. Any man who genuinely loves his partner would not post a picture of her like that on Instagram, he objectifies her and she confuses that with love

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Her going to the doctors at the smallest thing makes me very angry, we also live in a rural area where the doctors surgeries cover a large area with a lot of elderly patients, as a majority of people who can afford to live here are retired, I’m guessing it’s similar to where she is. And I know that myself and a neighbor of ours has been questioned as if we are in the wrong, for wanting an appointment, both of us hardly ever use the doctors, and I think my neighbor hadn’t been for about 10 years. My point is that it’s people like her, abusing the system that can make the receptionists very wary! If woody is ill then fair does, but I’ve never taken my kids to the doctors for being sick once, isn’t the advice to monitor then, make sure they are getting plenty of fluids, wet nappies etc, dry food if they can manage and if they get worse then ring the doctors?!

WillowM

Rebecca Lamb #10 My bitatoes brings all the sheep to yard and they're like - we better eat lard

• Haha

Babs2010

Inform the brand she’s working with. Killing trees for the view is madness
I have and included the links to the stories (thanks @Daisyblue ) It’s shocking. I emailed Thomas and friends and Chanel scum.

Edit: have had automated email back from Chanel scum to say 48 hours for a reply (not inc the weekend) will let you know if I get anything back (not holding my breath tho!)
If there is no response I’ll go to the ASA, this advert has really hit a nerve with me and her lack of respect for people by just deleting and blocking is getting right on my wick!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whatsup

Ok so her shopping this week..

Shepard’s pie mix .. it’s fucking gravy and it’s on offer this week! I’d use it for the roast, the Shepard’s pie and cos I’m northern on some fucking chips for lunch one day! My husband complains about there not been enough meat to veg ratio because I use carrots, pea’s, sweetcorn, and baked beans (don’t knock it till you’ve tried it) lol! But it’s stuffed to the brim with veg and because the kids are picky I might even shove a carrot in the mash too!

3 loose carrots... it’s 59p for a bag! is that a joke! again in the Shepard’s pie, get yourself a fucking swede and make carrot and swede mash with your pork or what ever piece of meat you bought!

She’s bought sweetcorn & tuna but also bought a tuna&sweetcorn sandwich filler... is it just me or is that a joke?

2 for £5 chicken... mate you can buy a cook in the bag whole fucking chicken for that! Do you know how much more meat you’d get off it for a bit more effort!

Now don’t get me wrong I buy frozen Yorkshire’s I can’t make my own for shit they turn out like flying saucers but save some money love! I buy a bag of frozen peas & sweetcorn because it’s easy and convenient! I buy frozen pizza’s and fish fingers too... In no way shape or form am I perfect but Jesus Christ your literally throwing money away! For 2 adults and 2 children I spend £50 a week at the same shop, my trolly is full of veg, fruit and yes some frozen shit when I cba but I grate my own cheese at least! that’s right I grate my own cheese because it’s fucking cheaper!!!!!

Sorry I’m just really pissed off!
P.s apologies for the language used she’s got on my last nerve!

WillowM

Pheasant calls orange juice in carton “ FRESH “ . She probably thinks chocolate milk comes from a brown cow too .

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Her new post “we put so much pressure on ourselves to do lots of fun things with the kids” erm you do fuck all with them you sit in the dungeon all day on your phone and put them to bed at 7pm so you can drink a bottle of wine and watch love island

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LSAMJF

When your child is feeling icky you don’t give them milk it normally makes them projectile vomit everywhere it doesn’t mean they are intolerant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Little bugger woody.All of a sudden after 2 years of ice cream, milk, butter, mummy’s special cheese rolls and more milk he’s decided to start being intolerant.Lets hope them doctors listen to her concerns straight away, dismiss a bug and get the ball rolling for all the tests eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 21