Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Because her ‘lovely day’ was actually boring as shit but gotta keep up the happeh perfect famileh imagine!

‘Sorreh Steve we’re not actualleh gunnaa go anywher today becuuus we haven’t been giftehhhed anything and I’m yet to get a refund on my latest clothes haul so proper skint, but we live in the daaales so why go anywhere when live in dales’
She put up a post a few weeks ago asking for ✌RECOMMENDATIONS✌😜 of spa type places as 2ss birthday was coming up....No one must have been forthcoming in #gifting them a spa day so at home 2ss stayed all day, dumper trucking 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely cracking title guys, it really is cracking because it's such a witty play on words. And yeah, it's a cracking title because it's so witty. So cracking title guys 👌

• Haha

DoolinEnnis

Woody 100% was created for the pregnancy content. Now it’s like she couldn’t care less. She does absolutely nothing with that poor boy. I may actually discuss my concerns with a few people I know who are social workers for children services.
I do not care if I get abuse for this and I am not at all a fan of Rebecca & 2SS but if truly think those children are neglected/ abused to even contemplate talking to social services you are mad and an absolutely disgusting thing to say 😡 😡 😡

Yes her & 2SS are stupid and at times very very careless (perching over the edge of the table/dog incident which was horrific) and I would never ever encourage anyone to follow them as role models but if you had any idea about the realities of children in care and the ones who have been neglected by their parents & removed as a consequence this family is not at all like that.

Babs2010

Didn’t someone say yesterday that LJC Was going to IKEA today. Look where Rebs is - IKEA?!? She so blatantly copies! It’s embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 31

sickofthis

I think its good Steve enjoys his life. I think Rebecca is ovbs that girl that dropped all her friends and life and made a man her life. I dont always think its all Steve. I think shes a cling on to him. And shes clearly insecure thats why hes done that post of her and the kids to maybe ease her mind a bit. At the end of the day she hasnt really got anything. I highly doubt she put a penny into that first house so she hasnt really got anything her life is so dull and her youtube is drying up. Im beginning to actually feel a bit sorry for her if im honest. Shes everything i dont want my daughter to grow up to be. Theres no independence about het at all. She cant even take her kids out for lunch without feeling awkward which to many is a small task bit even given a second thought. Shes totally OBSESSED with youtube and instagram that sadly it dominates her whole life including her parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Clarity456

VIP Member
I see the favourite child has a nice duvet while the wee bubba still has a couple of thin old blankets.
I would like to start a go fund me and a hashtag #PRAYFORWOODY :( in order to buy him proper bedding, a proper birthday cake the same standard as the one 'little alfeh' had, and I would say some nice little outfits, but that time she had her meltdown and showed us his wardrobe I do believe he has clothes but she just cant bear to take any valuable time away from blocking and deleting and getting her tits and fanny out for the gram to put any thought into what woody wears and dressing him....GOD FORBID!

ALSO, does anyone else think its weird 2SS has put 0 pics on from his poland trip, when he went away on the driving holiday he posted some stuff....

Reactions: 29

reader87123

VIP Member
She had never considered Canada as a holiday destination until she saw Katie's holiday photos. Wow. There's a big world out there beyond Tenerife, you ignorant thicko.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

H8Ellie

I am so fucking sick of Rebecca. “My anxiety levels”. Anxiety is not a fucking joke.

Rebecca if you do read here, please do FUCK OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsup

My dads a chef, I just sent him a screen shot of her ‘roast’... his reply was ‘if this is yours I suggest you find yourself a new family’ 😂😂😂 btw if there crispy and soft then mine must be burnt to a fucking crisp!

• Haha
Fuck me Elleh im a single mother to two if you wanna get a shower all you need to do is put blippi on how do you think we all survive? Actually laughed out loud at her buying paper because they have bought a printer and it will be handy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ch98

Why wouldn’t she have done the food shop Saturday or yesterday when the boys weren’t there? Instead of dragging two of them round the shops 🙈

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Rebeggar Lamb’s Roastie Recipe:

Cut potatoes
Place underneath lightbulb for a few minutes
< this makes them extra crispeh >
Done!

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
I can't believe the amount of 'day in the life' videos she makes. Why does she think her life is so interesting? genuinely confused.
Because ‘day in the life’ videos take the least amount of effort. She just has to go about her normal (boring) life and film bits of it, tie it up on iMovie and bobs your uncle ‘content’. She’s lazy, has no imagination and no drive to create quality videos. She sticks up a dull DITL because it’ll ‘do’.

I actually enjoy DITL vids usually but I don’t enjoy Rebecca’s. They’re all the same and they don’t inspire me one little bit.

Ok so I've only just watched that day in the life vlog but I'm slightly confused why did the carpet men leave a whopping big gap by the boys bedroom door ?
And why is her office so huge and nice but the boys are cramped into a tiny cold looking box of a room ?
I am confused as to why she needs an office? 🤣

She’s shallow enough to want one just to feel important and like a hard working boss babe.

100% know she’s going to decorate it with fairy lights and inspirational quotes in frames. Lots of girly, unnecessary stationary. Pink post it’s, fluffy pens. A picture of Woodeh and Alfeh on her desk so she can look at it when she’s so busy with work that she hasn’t seen them for fifteen minutes and is feeling so guilty. It’ll remind her that she’s working her butt off, to give them this amazing life and two holidays to a budget hotel in Tenerife per year. #workingmoms

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nosleep

I don’t understand, Woody is nearly 2 and has seemingly been having cows milk every day for around a year. He’s been sick twice in a year and she thinks he’s allergic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There’s just nothing between her ears at all.

They remind me of those really pathetic couples you get in high school when you are about 15. The really butt ugly guy who randomly pulls a reasonable looking but completely stupid girl, and they sit there with their tongues down each other’s throats 24/7 and constantly go on about how much they really really love each other. They just don’t seem to have moved past that stage. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24