Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Hope you don't mind me asking but what cleanser do you use? My skin has been awful ever since masks came in and my cleanser doesn't seen to be cutting it anymore
I REALLY love the neals yard frankincense one but there’s different ranges for different skin types so you might find a different one suits, but in general I find everything of theirs great. Their honey and orange scrub is also good. But definitely getting a good cleanser on and giving my face a really good rub with it and then scrub with the flannel. I’ve used loads over the past couple of years and the body shop camomile one is good too, seen others on here recommend Elemis and Estée Lauder too.

Reactions: 2

ccccc

Chatty Member
Mine came Monday, my kids have already taken a pen each (different colour per kid 😂, they created a key at the start so I can see who’s who!) and circled quite a few things. I’ve already got a lot of their Xmas stuff in but can’t wait to get them some more, see their happy wee faces.
Wow your kids are professionals at this lol!

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I REALLY love the neals yard frankincense one but there’s different ranges for different skin types so you might find a different one suits, but in general I find everything of theirs great. Their honey and orange scrub is also good. But definitely getting a good cleanser on and giving my face a really good rub with it and then scrub with the flannel. I’ve used loads over the past couple of years and the body shop camomile one is good too, seen others on here recommend Elemis and Estée Lauder too.
Thank you so much will look into them and give them a try

viewtube

VIP Member
I think from the post that the Tattle moderator shared earlier, it looks like Tattle has identified them & sent a sort of cease & desist letter, basically stop or we’ll sue you type thing. The link to the post is somewhere in this thread.
Thank you I'll have a look

Imhere123

VIP Member
Look at the likes that she’s tried to hide for the AO adverts! The first one 407 - from when they took the teddy swimming …like you do🙄 and yesterday’s car crash - 227. Give up Instagram, Beggy and do OnlyFans - it’s clearly what you want to do after yet another awful ‘sex chat’. I agree with sentiments here the stuff about teachers and policemen is so disturbing 😡
How did you manage to get those numbers?

Reactions: 1