Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tattoo has appeared across Steve's heart which says Rebecca 😂 it's not there in pics where he's taking the dogs on a topless walk in June 2020 so seems it's quite a recent addition.

I'm sad we weren't treated to any full length fashunnn pics last night 😂😩
Probably saving up the photos to post over the next few weeks as she has duck all else going on in her life

Expecting an A&E visit today/tomorrow after the Italian and wine last night as you know it comes on the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's had booze and fatty food on a number of occasions....but no gallstones flare up? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Like I say before people who are all show lovey dovey rarely are!!
It’s as fake as they are!

Reactions: 21
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought WTF when she mentioned adventures! They stayed in a hotel for a night, sat their lazy, selfish arses in a hot tub & went for food. How is that an adventure?? I guess this shows how boring her life is, if that is an adventure for her 🤣 I’ve climbed Dunn’s River Falls, I’ve gone on a Jeep tour of Caribbean islands & climbed up to the highest point on Tortola, I’ve swam with dolphins, they’re what I call adventure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Adventures 😂😂😂 is that what you call a stay in a cheap lake district hotel? I've had many adventures if that's the case! No idea why they'd even stay at a hotel there are so many beautiful lodges at the lake district with your own personal hot tub. Cant say I've ever needed to stay at a cheap hotel in the lakes actually. But then again I'm not a boss babe earning 5 k a month 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Next up on Beggy bingo "suh suh good to be home to my boys missed them suhhhh much"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went on a Balkan coach tour in my youth, one night a few of us from the tour got in the back of a van with some locals in Albania, they took us to a bar full of drag queens who stared at us like we'd just grown a second head, miraculously woke up the next morning with all my organs still in my body. That's an adventure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s the name of the hotel they’ve been to I need to google it and see 😂😂

Reactions: 4
“I love adventures with you” duck sake love give your head a wobble, you’re in the Lake District not trekking in the Himalayas 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's clearly controlling his IG today, because she has reposted that on Steve's stories, something he doesn't tend to do.

Reactions: 9
I went on a Balkan coach tour in my youth, one night a few of us from the tour got in the back of a van with some locals in Albania, they took us to a bar full of drag queens who stared at us like we'd just grown a second head, miraculously woke up the next morning with all my organs still in my body. That's an adventure :ROFLMAO:
Was it really a bar with drag Queens or had you walked into the Hobson dungeon, sorry but the way she plasters her make up on with a trowel, she looks like a comedy drag queen

Hahaha I was just going to say the same thing.
Noticed this though, proper made me laugh
'very helpful and smiley', she has the grammar of a 6 year old. Grow the hell up Rebecca, it's not cute, it's bloody embarrassing that a 28 year old mother of two has such a limited vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks like the grinch 🤦‍♀️

The bag doesn't go with the outfit. For once, this would be the perfect time to get the burberry wallet out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why has she got a bag like that with that slummy outfit? Even the roadman bag makes more sense than that thing. Can’t cope with how crap she is

Happy barfday rebeggar. Hope you have a chavtastic lakes on a budget ortum expelience. 💕 you are a thinspiration, dead dead gloweh and everyfink I wish I was. I’m swiping up on everyfing so you can get yourself a Tetleys. All the breast. Xoxo
She's looking more and more like Morticia Addams everyday!! 🤣 👻🧛‍♀️
she needs to lighten up her hair - would do her the world of good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she got a bag like that with that slummy outfit? Even the roadman bag makes more sense than that thing. Can’t cope with how crap she is

she needs to lighten up her hair - would do her the world of good
Never forget when Beggy tried to go blonde 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.