Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that card from her business partner besties is hilarious, you can hardly see old Beggy in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"The ring says always with you".

No, no it doesn't Becky love. It says 'with you always'. You read left to right, from top to bottom. Happy to help hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s actually painful to watch, it’s an embarrassment how little brain cells she has that out first thought was it’s in her maiden name and she hasn’t even clocked onto the fact.

Reactions: 19
When your fiancé gets your licence plates in your maiden name you know he’s never gonna marry you 😂😂😂 mortified
Oohhhh 13 on a number plate, unlucky for some 😂 Do her workmates call her Lambdog because she always has her growler on show 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lambdog has got to be her name from now on! 🐑🐶
As for the licence plates, no chance there will be a wedding soon then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A wedding was never going to take place! It was all lies. Proven when someone on here contacted the venue and there was nothing booked! She is an out and out liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All her "designer" gear is so in your face. It just shouts trying to hard and proves to me is fake. You can buy designer without the branding emblazoned all over lambing, FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Personalised licence plates but she can’t even drive the car they’re going on 🤣 he probably only got them so people don’t see from the real reg plate that it’s a 7 year old car. Imagine living such a desperate lifestyle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No offence intended to anyone here but personalised number plates are generally considered naff these days.

Imagine the burn of not only being gifted naff plates but in her maiden name too. 🥴😂💍

Talking of burn, has Beaver’s teeth stubble been rubbing her chin? It’s got patches of red, sore looking skin. 🤮
F2A9A3BC-CE9D-49F0-8046-1DA0FFA0D07F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely love people’s detective work on here 🤣 Amazing work 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I also noticed Princess Becky didn’t have her Chanel (or Channul…..) earrings in last night on her special night away at her special dinner out for her special birthday which is odd as she said before she’ll only wear them for “special occasions” 🙄 such a knobhead.

Exactly what I've said... I buy most of my designer gear from online normally when net a porter and the like have a sale 😂🤦🏻‍♀️but from my friends who buy from store, some have told me that when they've bought a bag from LV they're offered champagne and other drinks and taken to a seating area whilst the bag is brought out for them to have a look at, I think Burberry and certainly Chanel would have a similar scheme in operation and like duck would she not have storied something like that and missed out on an opportunity to pretend to be a boss babe but obviously she couldn't do that as she was probably in the basement of a bury new road shop that has the fixtures and fittings of an off license and smells like mildew...

Here's a route of Beggys movements on the day of Steve's b'day... The grey dot is their hotel, point A is Selfridges where you would have went for the bag and earrings if they were real, B is where they went for lunch and C is where all the knock off shops are. I don't see why you'd trek all the way out to Ramona (point B) when there's so many amazing restaurants such as San Carlo, Rosso, 20 stories, Australasia etc. near Selfridges and their hotel. Seems like they had a reason for heading out that way 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mabel smelling Beggys FANNY🤣🤣
Guessing NOT been washed yet🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“I like your little teefsis” what the fck is she saying to that dog ffs talk properly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.