Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cooper123 with the most likes!

Quick run down she brought a hat
More horrific clothes
Woody had a bull birthday cake that looked like this dad.
Becky photoshopped the hell out of a photo of her a Steve that much so you would think it was another man
She had a spa day with her lumi witches, or a show my arse day
Gallstones, what gallstones
And the best bit Steve’s joined us twice ! Once a sexy lady! And now Mr Muscle! What next ? Chicken dog?
Carry on hunnipots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

More horrific clothes
Becky photoshopped the hell out of a photo of her a Steve that much so you would think it was another man
And the best bit Steve’s joined us twice ! Once a sexy lady! And now Mr Muscle! What next ? Chicken dog?
Carry on hunnipots!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m laughing out loud!!

Reactions: 10
Hi guys, first time poster! Taken me all day to read through the last thread. I used to follow begs years ago (but obvs saw sense and unfollowed 😏). Saw lifethroughemseyes posts at the spa yday and ended up having a stalk. She’s horrific 😅

How bleeping narcissistic is she to do a Q&A and use her own selfies as the background 😩😂 I could understand on the question asking about her hair/lashes but when it’s about ivf/new house etc. Cmonnn surely she sees how bleeping embarrassing that is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The post that I did the other day regarding comparing Steve. Nearly 80 people have liked that. 80. She's got to stop thinking everyone on tattle is jealous of her.That's alot of other human beings thinking you're a bleep Rebecca. I wouldn't sleep at night knowing I was disliked that much because of my own stupid actions

Even i didn't know know there was that many active people on this thread 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shot themselves in the foot with that Skinny bars comment. No one, literally no one would be stupid enough to talk about getting a 5 figure sum in a shop, (also who is crass enough to talk to anyone about your salary outside of close family). So that makes me think Steve or becky have been on as mr muscle knowing they are about to do an ad for a skinny bar, which probably pays £200 at very most. But if they plant the seed now they think we’re stupid enough to fall for it. Sorry Mr Muscle, gotta be fast to keep up with the tattle trolls. Your income is dodgy, we know it, you know it, and you can bet the taxman won’t be long in picking up on it too 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

More horrific clothes
Carry on hunnipots!
Dead 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Five figure sum = £145.35
Sex every night = liar and steve don't get on top of "fat birds" cos he burns his arse on lightbulb.
Mr. MUSCLE = MR F**KING SPINELESS more like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Skinny bars 😂😂
Overheard in a shop 😂😂😂
Five figure 😂😂😂😂
If Beckeh carries on troughing porridge out of casserole dishes the only 5 figure number will be her waist measurement 😂 I am on the verge of messaging skinny bars to recommend any other influencer to do it but her just in case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We should ask her if she orgasms everyday or does Steve go two pumps and a squirt and jump off! Quality over quantity! X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
These threads are moving so quickly 😜 just goes to show what an absolute twit she is. By the way beggy your not a supermodel in fact you look more like a man everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think when she is older she is going to look back and be embarrassed? I know if it was me I would. I would also be ashamed of myself for the way I act in front of all them strangers on the Internet. Also I would feel sad as she is missing so much with those boys while they are young. She literally does f**k all with them/ for them

Reactions: 20
Shot themselves in the foot with that Skinny bars comment. No one, literally no one would be stupid enough to talk about getting a 5 figure sum in a shop, (also who is crass enough to talk to anyone about your salary outside of close family). So that makes me think Steve or becky have been on as mr muscle knowing they are about to do an ad for a skinny bar, which probably pays £200 at very most. But if they plant the seed now they think we’re stupid enough to fall for it. Sorry Mr Muscle, gotta be fast to keep up with the tattle trolls. Your income is dodgy, we know it, you know it, and you can bet the taxman won’t be long in picking up on it too 😘
A load of bull!! There are loads of big weight loss influencers out there, who eat well and have skinny bars, there would be no reason at all for the skinny bar brand to approach beggy! She is completely uneducated about food, and doesn’t understand English grammar! These brands that do use her appear to have very lazy marketing departments who need to do more research. She’s a con lady who promises, views and engagement but can’t deliver- because the majority of her followers are there for a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These threads aren’t even lasting a week at the moment 😳 She is so hated at this point but it’s okay cause she’s got her 67k hunnipots🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This pair have to be the most hated couple in Yorkshire 😂
Imagine going to the trouble of making up a profile just to make us think she’s getting a 5 figure sum for something. Absolute weapons they are. Childish, selfish, shameless, classless twats. The embarrassment I have for them is off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This pair have to be the most hated couple in Yorkshire 😂
Imagine going to the trouble of making up a profile just to make us think she’s getting a 5 figure sum for something. Absolute weapons they are. Childish, selfish, shameless, classless twats. The embarrassment I have for them is off the scale.
I’m confused! What have I missed???

Reactions: 2
She could bleeping do with some skinny bars but knowing Reb she’ll polish off the whole box in one sitting. Also pretty sure skinny bars are no good for a near death experience with gallbladder problems 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These threads aren’t even lasting a week at the moment 😳 She is so hated at this point but it’s okay cause she’s got her 67k hunnipots🙄
I meant 67k hunnibots. There’s absolutely no hunnipots at this point, they’ve all fucked off onto more exciting things!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.