Rebecca Lamb #71 haunted gaff, looking naff, treat my kids? You’re having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @appleinmypie for the most voted tread title 😊

Anyone recap?

Tattle on 💃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awwwww thanks every wuuuunn fur voting fur my thread tituuuul 🥰 if I get voted for three more thread tituls I will be a Super Mega Sparkly Diamond Top Tattler so please vote for all of my thread tituls from now on xxxx if you don’t you are nasty trollz and I will block you xxxx no time for nasty haterzzzz when I am #LivinMahBestLife enny way am going to celebrate by prancing about in some fanny eating knickers in front of my fairground mirror that makes me sooper skinneh defo don’t edit my pics babes might even have some chocklet cos everything in moderashun is okay huns, oh and maybe mah lashes done, and mah nails and even mah brows, don’t treat mahself often see xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
71 threads MY GOD.
I still liked her on the first thread, I just came here because I kept noticing that she was pointing her arse at the camera any chance she got and wanted to know if anyone else found it odd and over the top. She's got soooo much worse in every way since those days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I said at the start of the last thread I wonder if we will see the boys actual beds and still not properly 🤷🏽‍♀️

Awwwww thanks every wuuuunn fur voting fur my thread tituuuul 🥰 if I get voted for three more thread tituls I will be a Super Mega Sparkly Diamond Top Tattler so please vote for all of my thread tituls from now on xxxx if you don’t you are nasty trollz and I will block you xxxx no time for nasty haterzzzz when I am #LivinMahBestLife enny way am going to celebrate by prancing about in some fanny eating knickers in front of my fairground mirror that makes me sooper skinneh defo don’t edit my pics babes might even have some chocklet cos everything in moderashun is okay huns, oh and maybe mah lashes done, and mah nails and even mah brows, don’t treat mahself often see xxx
Love it xx

Reactions: 2
Just marking my place!
So now she wants to book a holiday in Spain next month! I presume they'll take Alfie out of school then.

Reactions: 8
Recap:

Some chicks were born.

Kids got a day out at the beach in jeans and wore the same outfits for days.

Beggy got herself some new lips. And hair. And nails. And clothes. And brows. And lashes. But she doesn't ever treat herself so she might get a designer bag too.

Redecorating the boys room (ACTUAL BEDS MY DEARS ITS CHRISTMAS IN JUNE) even though the rest of the house looks like a shed in the slums.

She thinks the media hyped up Covid, but got the first vaccine. But now doesn't want the second dose because RANDOMERS ON THE INTERNET AND THE MEDIA SAID SUM STUFF CLOTS and she just got the first one for a hoyiday that she still can't go on anyway so why bother but SHE DOESNT WANT A DISCUSSION ABOUT IT but what do people think, should she book a basic witch package deal immediately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Won’t consider the jab for her kids (don’t get me wrong won’t give it mine until I have a lot more information and evidence) buttttt will feed them processed tit every meal of the day 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 21
I understand people wanting to go on holiday but I don't think it's worth the risk... not if you're out there waiting to come home and you find out that the country you're in is now considered red. I just think it's selfish for people like Rebecca to go on holiday at the moment. Just wait until it's easier and safer. Book a hotel or a cabin somewhere in the UK and support local businesses and communities instead...

Reactions: 15
* unless it allows me to get my cheap eBay bikini out and go on holiday...
CF61E4D3-E8F0-4964-8323-F128C00D398F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Recap:

Some chicks were born.

Kids got a day out at the beach in jeans and wore the same outfits for days.

Beggy got herself some new lips. And hair. And nails. And clothes. And brows. And lashes. But she doesn't ever treat herself so she might get a designer bag too.

Redecorating the boys room (ACTUAL BEDS MY DEARS ITS CHRISTMAS IN JUNE) even though the rest of the house looks like a shed in the slums.

She thinks the media hyped up Covid, but got the first vaccine. But now doesn't want the second dose because RANDOMERS ON THE INTERNET AND THE MEDIA SAID SUM STUFF CLOTS and she just got the first one for a hoyiday that she still can't go on anyway so why bother but SHE DOESNT WANT A DISCUSSION ABOUT IT but what do people think, should she book a basic witch package deal immediately?
She’s absolutely stupid...of course she’s had the first vaccine but is refusing the second 🤣. That’s hilarious! Each to their own regarding the vaccine I know a few people that don’t want it, but to have the first and not the second?🤣 I’ve had my first and waiting patiently for my second because it’s the right thing to do so we can all hopefully in the near future get back to ‘normal’ and to protect people.

Reactions: 17
Hope they go and their destination ends up in the red list meaning they’ll have to fork out thousands for hotel quarantine. That’ll teach the ignorant twit. That Covid vaccine was bloody wasted on that airhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is very uneducated and I think it’s dangerous her spouting off 💩 she knows very little about!! It makes me very angry! Also she will need both jabs for a vaccine “passport”. Which may be needed for things other than holidays like pubs and cinemas. X

Reactions: 20
Imagine those poor boys sat on the beach in Greece in jeans and a hoody 😭🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We’re supposed to go on holiday soon but Portugal, where we have a villa is now on obviously on amber don’t think we’ll be going. We were going to go last week but my oh cancelled. He’s a big football fan and he had a feeling it would get put on amber. She’s an idiot I just don’t understand her at all, she doesn’t want the second jab but desperate to go on holiday. She’ll be the first to back track if the pass port holiday comes into place.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I despair at how dumb she really is. She keeps saying how she wants everything to go back to normal so she can go on holiday. She just sounds like a child who won’t take any responsibility for her family or community at large. Saying that she doesn’t understand the vaccine and the risk of clots is not acceptable. Stupidity is not a defence! She needs to grow up, grow a pair and get educated. Read a newspaper, book a phone consultation with a GP, ask her followers even…how can she make it through life being suh suh dumb?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly I despair at how dumb she really is. She keeps saying how she wants everything to go back to normal so she can go on holiday. She just sounds like a child who won’t take any responsibility for her family or community at large. Saying that she doesn’t understand the vaccine and the risk of clots is not acceptable. Stupidity is not a defence! She needs to grow up, grow a pair and get educated. Read a newspaper, book a phone consultation with a GP, ask her followers even…how can she make it through life being suh suh dumb?
Because she knows her followers are dumber than she is so they will hang onto her every word and take it that she is some expert on whatever subject she is talking tit about at the time

• Heart
She was after validation. All her huns are as clueless and irresponsible as she is, so she'll have lots of 'go anyway hun, life's too short, you deserve a holideh, government just want to control us, precious memories, won't somebody think of the children' messages to reassure her that her ignorance and disregard for anyone else is wonderful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.