Rebecca Lamb #70 Daily sex for the Beaver, to make sure that he won't leave her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can a mod pls edit out the ‘by X’ bit in the title not sure how that ended up in there sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And we are back for another tit show that is beggy lamb. I wonder if the boys beds will have been revealed as #gifted by the end of this thread? I’m placing my bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s the wiki gone? Is it just me or does the top of the page look different? It’s been a long day so could just be me 😂

Reactions: 4
Farrow and Ball Stiffkey? She is thick. It's pronounced STOOKY!
That colour is going to make the boys bedroom look really dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thst colour is going to make the boys bedroom look really dark.
She usually only goes for beiges and creams. She’s obviously copying someone else with that colour

Where’s the wiki gone? Is it just me or does the top of the page look different? It’s been a long day so could just be me 😂
The wiki has gone for me too

Reactions: 6
Does somebody have to attach it to the thread? I don’t know how this forum works 😂

That colour is going to make the boys bedroom look really dark.
Yeah if that’s the same blue I’ve got in my living room, it’s going to be way too dark for their dungeon! Can’t remember the name of my colour now but it’s a F&B dark blue so possibly the same or very similar. She’s definitely seen somebody else using that colour, she’s got no imagination or creativity of her own.

Reactions: 11
Does somebody have to attach it to the thread? I don’t know how this forum works 😂

Yeah if that’s the same blue I’ve got in my living room, it’s going to be way too dark for their dungeon! Can’t remember the name of my colour now but it’s a F&B dark blue so possibly the same or very similar. She’s definitely seen somebody else using that colour, she’s got no imagination or creativity of her own.
Hague blue? I think this is lighter than that but still quite dark.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine someone like this idiot buying Farrow and ball 🤣🤣. Oh my goodness I better get looking at other paint brands now something else she’s ruined for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t even bought farrow and ball, she’s picked a f&b colour, and had it made up in a cheaper paint as close as a match as possible which isn’t always exact. She’s too cheap to fork out for the genuine stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hague blue? I think this is lighter than that but still quite dark.
Yes that’s the one I have. Thank you, that’s the sort of thing that would have bugged me! I would have made my husband go out to the garage to see if the tin is still there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine someone like this idiot buying Farrow and ball 🤣🤣. Oh my goodness I better get looking at other paint brands now something else she’s ruined for me.
She hasn't bought Farrow and Ball. She had a colour match done with some cheap and nasty paint. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t even bought farrow and ball, she’s picked a f&b colour, and had it made up in a cheaper paint as close as a match as possible which isn’t always exact. She’s too cheap to fork out for the genuine stuff
I thought that when I saw the tin that quite clearly wasn’t F&B. Don’t understand why she lies. I love it if I can get something cheaper, I tell everyone about my bargains.

She’d have a nightmare with F&B paint anyway! The decorators we always use cursed us when we bought the blue for our room because they said unless they use a specific primer, it can be quite patchy & just doesn’t look right. I bet Beggy doesn’t know that, she probably doesn’t even know what primer is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.