Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Alfie was planned.... 😅😅😅 sure.
She’s a complete bunny boiler always has been . What do you expect with Bev as her Mum although I won’t go into that because it’s not cool. After all Bev doesn’t put her life online .
Want my prediction ...
House up for sale in the next 3 years.
The wedding will be delayed by another baby .
2025 they will be no more .
Then Steve will settle down with a country girl not a whore in wellies.
And where will the 3 kids be in all this?

Reactions: 1

NellieMo

VIP Member
I thought it was a corner sofa and these come in two pieces, I’m sad enough to go back through her vlogs so I’m going to check this! Lol
It may have been two pieces but the reason they only have one now is because it doesn’t fit in the room.

Hachos

can someone make a new thread? Apparently I have insufficient privileges 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know what that means?

she’s absolutely buying subscribers, not being funny but if we all posted the same Aldi food shop every single fucking week & what we ate in a day (copied from someone else obvs) and making 5k a month we’d all be bloody doing it!

I would also be curious to know if it’s even allowed with it being grade ll listed, I strongly suspect not.

Anyone know who their local planning is to report the internal wall building / external wall knocking down?

You'd probably get planning for a like for like replacement of a wall that was damaged/beyond repair. But you'd still need to go through the process.

Screenshot_20200629_203918_com.instagram.android.jpg

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Can’t imagine that he’s going to be stuck at home for another 2 years! Mine is 4 2 months before woody so he starts school next year just after his 4th birthday
Yeah he will miss the 31st August cut off. My son is 2nd September so missed it also and doesn't start reception till September 2022