Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Anyone else reported it? If she didn’t claim to be a family channel I wouldn’t report it but I sometimes watch vlogs (if I get 10 minutes to watch tv) with my kids playing in the same room. Surely a warning or something at the beginning Jesus Rebecca!
What should you report it under?

Grayson

VIP Member
In that case he’s one giant asshole and so is she for enabling it.

I think he’s talked about enough on these threads to warrant them being joint, titles notwithstanding. Only my opinion though.
He is talked about alot yes. I totally get your point however, in that case you can say this about any point we make. Onetwothreemore above has commented that Rebecca shouldn't be dressing the boys matching. Why is she not saying her and Steve should both do this? People generalise things to Rebecca as it's Rebeccas channel.

Would love to see her old house on rightmove actually. I always thought it was so beautiful with the dark wood staircase etc
The only thing that was nice about it was the kitchen bathroom and the outside of the building rest was just fairly old and plain nothing special, it won’t be on right move now it was sold fairly quickly and doesn’t stay on the sold section for long

virgofalls

VIP Member
Hi, just jumping over here from the cleaning thread. Got sent this the other day from an account we have now found out to be Steve. I had no clue who he was until last night but apparently I’ve been trolling him and his partner for the last 7mths and calling children sluts 🤷‍♀️. We’ve asked for proof of what I’m supposed to have said but surprise surprise nothing. I thought the cleaning accounts were unhinged but him and Rebecca take it to a whole new level. X
WHAAT? How do you know it is Steve?

Mamax2x

I’m not sorry but Rebecca clearly hides half of her weekly Tesco trip😂 on the vlog just went to the supermarket for sweets and cookies. Then had 3 cakes... 🤔🤔

Zbear11

I don’t know why everyone says they’ve never seen anybody love themselves more than Rebecca... I honestly think she doesn’t love her body at all. Her posts seek constant validation for all the ‘well done hun’ supporters but in reality even that is not enough. She tries to edit her body so much or only pose from the best angles, but even with all these techniques to trick the eye, she’s still not happy with the edited version of herself. It’s sad.
I do agree that she wants constant validation, which is ridiculous because all in all, who gives a damn what anyone else thinks?

These people who feel like anyone else’s opinion is above theirs need to have a reality check.

Grayson

VIP Member
When the eye rolls come out, the time for measured debate has passed. Have a blessed day.
There is no measured debate, as I have never said anything of the sort that you are insinuating.
Please tell me where, I have said rebecca is solely, responsible for the children in my opinion? I agreed it is both parents job. I also pointed out where other people only use Rebecca's name, but you are not "quoting" them to tell them they are being sexist. However, in Rebecca's life it does seem to be mainly her job as Steve dossent seem to do anything. This is not me saying this is right. This is a fact of their life.
You seem to have serious issues with me on this subject, even though it is something I have never said. So yes, the eye roll will come out. 🙄

Last edited:

Margesimpson

Not with a thong bikini either i'd assume, she needs to choose a look its either comfy mumsie or badass stripper and just stick to it! 😂😂😂

Please please please can someone direct me to the vlog where she said they'd been refused entry to Elliott Wrights place?!?! 😂 Cant believe they even admitted to it what with Steve thinking he's t'daaaales next top spice boy with all his fancy cars lol
It’s in one of last years stories- can’t remember what the tabs are called in the saved bit, possibly holidays. They’d been in the day and got in then another evening Steve wasn’t smart enough so we’re turned away!