Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mgb

He’s been commenting on a tattle Instagram account, but he made a comment about Rebecca and her bikini and then quickly deleted it when he realised he had just given himself away.
How embarrassing, he was obvs drunk off the all inclusive alcohol last night 😂
Have you now changed your name ?

I don't think that there's an issue with him having her back. He's her partner so he should. The issue here is how he is going about it. Lack of transparency, must run in the family 😂😂😂😂

Onetwothreemore

His dad had an engineering company which he worked at as a director....however that business has been sold now so he's gonna be the next Umar Kamani with Helluhhhh Style UK

By all accounts Elleh said they were leased through the business

So that’s why he’s at home! He’s lost his job!!

Lottie

I’m wondering if the troll post video meltdown relates to the post about her on another IG page?

*apologies if this has already been mentioned!

Baz74

Not a fan of the thong bikinis but can't see any problem with the way the boys are dressed. Seems fine for a relaxed beach/pool holiday.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Find it worrying when people post which hotel they are staying in! 😳
Hahaha yes everyone report it.
She is definitely doing that to get us all talking.
Honestly going to have to unfollow I cant cope any longer. What is she doin at all? She seriously needs to figure out who she is and what she's doing. And there is one thing worse than her herself. That is them bum 👅 followers who keep commenting #cringe
You can still look at her insta without following so go ahead and unfollow :)