Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMDX

Peppa,Suzie and Candy AKA The Guuurllls... all we need now is Freddy...THE END
AFAD4ACE-D5A3-49EF-993C-2272C0D2573F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
No bloke would use the engagement ring emoji 🙅🏻‍♀️
Can’t stand the way she pronounces ‘kyupe’. The girrrrrrlllsss are out of thur kyupe todehh cos they were fuckin suffocatin

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
so steve just shared this on his stories. its a post from nearly a year ago...so he hated them now and still does. but becky gets her way
But he has so much in common with them: they all have all been trapped by Beggy Lamb, have to eat the shit from her table and, of course, they all have little peckers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
No bloke would use the engagement ring emoji 🙅🏻‍♀️
Can’t stand the way she pronounces ‘kyupe’. The girrrrrrlllsss are out of thur kyupe todehh cos they were fuckin suffocatin
i mean he’s not lying, he’s not going anywhere,

they never fucking do.

#FillThoseHolesSteve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Nattee

Shut up! Steve definitely put it there to have a laugh at her expense. He's not too dissimilar to us after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Approved for what?
Juvenile type two diabetes? Speeding up tooth decay?
what’s she approving it for?

FE58C3B3-7B34-400E-9DE1-6A9C72837641.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
“I love travelling”. Says the girl that orders roast beef with Yorkshire’s when on holiday, and hasn’t even crossed the border to Scotland. Incredible.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
She keeps banging on about the boys amazing bond. Am I the only one who doesn’t see much of a bond at all? I don’t think Alfie is a very nice big brother at all. I’ve not really seen Woody very interested in Alfie either?

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
The way she was talking about giving the chickens scraps, oh yeah from all of those vegetables you eat?🤥 throwing them the rest of Woody’s fruit winder does not count

• Haha

kln89

Spends £200 on a chicken hut which is far too small but wont buy a bigger sofa, or new bed slats for the boys, or a decent food shop?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

viewtube

VIP Member
The more this idiot posts about wanting to travel more once things get back to normal, the more I swear at the dumb ass. For some people, there will be no return to normality, because their lives have been so severely impacted by covid 19. As a nurse I can honestly say very few will return to life exactly as it was before, either due to health or financial reasons. Tomorrow is the funeral of my 45 Yr old neighbour, seeing his wife and children brings home the reality that Beggy will never truly understand, life is short and family is everything. Prancing about on social media means nothing, because you're easily replaced and forgotten, your sheep aren't your friends, they probably post the same comments on multiple accounts. Family won't forget or replace you, so please Beggy put your sons first, not social media, not yourself or Steve. Alfie and Woody are the 2 males you can 100%guarantee will always love you, look after you and be loyal to you, so please be a better mother to them, they deserve so much better than you do for/give them.

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
She had to get a denim shorts pic because Lucy had one yesterday 😴 put your flab away you drip.

• Haha
  • Heart