Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Involving her children in her online issues. Great parenting there hun, you’re a massive twit hun, off you duck hun

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Teaching her kids that talking into a phone saying are you OK hun is right. Wowwwww, how about you get off your fat lazy arse, stop being addicted to online validation and listen to your kids, interact with them, teach them things that will add to their lives begs. Shes that stupid she didn't even know the film she was going to watch yesterday. I really really hope she never ever has a daughter, she will end up just like her and we don't need another begs do we, 😂

Reactions: 20
The tiktok.....

Every fibre in my body is telling me not to follow this car crash but I know I will 😂🤣😂

can I just add, and I hate even giving this attention.
But if this person is 1) real and not another of Rebecca’s accounts 2) on here.....off you duck.
Don’t be a dick, it’s not that hard. Keep it here and don’t be a dick!!
This is so unnecessary and a bit sad.

View attachment 92599
Involving her children in her online issues. Great parenting there hun, you’re a massive twit hun, off you duck hun
id say I’m shocked she’s got them involved but I’m not. She is beyond help. She’s just one big mess.

Reactions: 15
Wow she is unreal, where is her mum/steve/friends, someone for the love of god take her phone away from her. Embarrassing

Reactions: 25
Wtf is she doing getting the kids involved!! Please stop I can’t cope Iv never felt so ashamed for someone 😰🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 28
Someone’s called her out for what a twit she looks so now she’s getting all her gang together shout into the phone. What a royal dick

Reactions: 20
duck me. I pop to the garden centre for breakfast and have missed this tit show. Get a life beggy, a life where you leave that dungeon and actually do something

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those poor kids. They’re just a prop in her social media life. I can’t imagine my childhood being lived out through my mums phone. They won’t thank her for this when they’re older. My guess is they’ll run for the hills into the real world

Reactions: 12
She never answered her dms despite saying how she would always be there for people yet she gets one message like that and she’s opened it in a couple of hours

Reactions: 16
She's lost the whole blooming plot hasn't she? It's bad enough that she chooses to react like a child to criticism of any kind, but to involve her little ones, is plain disgusting.

If she really doesn't get bothered by these type of messages, then why react, why keep going? Be the better and bigger size 10 person you claim to be and ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Ill keep smashing life'
The only thing you are smashing beggy becks is a pack of maryland cookies and 3 twirls a day.

What a head she is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.