Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never know anyone love themselves as much as she does, how can she watch that back and not want to die of embarrassment ? She is cringe, cringe, cringe and she's more like a 14. Your a bleeping state hun, your a mother...Tik Tok is for teenagers!!!

Reactions: 14
The two pictures she's posted on IG her eyes look very glazed, I wouldn't like to speculate if it's tears or shes under the influence of something
I’d need to be under the influence of something to post that 😂 can she not see how pathetic she looks. Dancing about like a teenager in her scruffy tracky bottoms with her sports bra on. She is an embarrassment. imagine when those 2 boys grow into adults and are able to see the way their mother carried on over the internet flashing her camel toe and being a general twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘ stop videoing me’ those words are actually sad. Please listen to your child. Hes at a age where he can tell u his rights.

Reactions: 43
I'm sorry but mocking him by saying kids when he's asked you to stop filming him and specifically the tone in which he has said it and look on his face. I'm sorry but you need to listen to him, he is clearly showing he doesn't want to be filmed. Listen to him Rebecca. He wants to play. I actually feel sick for him. My eldest is 9, please have some respect for him.

Reactions: 27
Even golden boy is sick of her. But seriously Rebegga let him play 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why would she even post that of him. Put down your phone love and leave them be for once. Or even better play with them for once in private.

Reactions: 16
‘ stop videoing me’ those words are actually sad. Please listen to your child. Hes at a age where he can tell u his rights.
This is awful, there is an actual tripod set up the childrens bedroom and she's filming them on her phone. He actually says stop filming me, he looks so fed up with it. Just let them be kids, it feels awful and intrusive just watching.

Reactions: 23
The point at which your child asked to stop being filmed and at his age is the point you stop and listen. You don't continue to film him and completely disregard his request. He has withdrew his consent to be filmed. You stop filming him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Newbie here but been watching for a while. I just had to comment because hearing Alfie say “stop filming me” and being mocked for it is just awful 😓 kids need to know that stop means stop. They will never learn what consent is if they are not listened to by their own mother! My kids know that if someone says stop they stop straight away. Consent is so important in this day and age 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If my 2 year old says no to a photo, I don’t take one. If he doesn’t want to cuddle someone or even myself, I don’t force him. I respect his wishes. As everyone has said, Alfie is old enough to understand what’s going on and say no. Her as a mother should respect that instead of laughing. She honestly disgusts me. I wish someone would take those kids from her and RUN.

Reactions: 21
Bless him he looks seriously fed up of it, must be horrible mums always on her phone always Busy filming something, he clearly doesn't want to be filmed so stop bleeping filming him!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
If my 2 year old says no to a photo, I don’t take one. If he doesn’t want to cuddle someone or even myself, I don’t force him. I respect his wishes. As everyone has said, Alfie is old enough to understand what’s going on and say no. Her as a mother should respect that instead of laughing. She honestly disgusts me. I wish someone would take those kids from her and RUN.
I follow a lovely local girl to me on insta called littlefootsjourney. Her daughter is gorgeous, she is disabled, mum and dad aren’t together but co parent fantastically, she’s said before that they always ask Evie if they can touch her or cuddle her etc despite her not being able to answer, just out of respect for her boundaries and having the right to consent. Alfie’s able to say he doesn’t want to be filmed, so she continues and then POSTS IT ONLINE! Fair enough if he’d said it and she’d stop filming and deleted it but to continue and then put it for the whole world to see is just wrong

Reactions: 7
“Kids who’s have ‘um”
Erm, me Rebecca, me. But there is a possibility I may not be able to 😠
I wouldn’t care how much or a mess, how much stress they gave me, how much anything they had to throw at me, I would fully appreciate just having them to call my own.
I know everyone says it and it’s meant to be a joke but please think before you say these things to 48k followers.
She’s pissing me off today 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The tiktok.....

Every fibre in my body is telling me not to follow this car crash but I know I will 😂🤣😂

can I just add, and I hate even giving this attention.
But if this person is 1) real and not another of Rebecca’s accounts 2) on here.....off you duck.
Don’t be a dick, it’s not that hard. Keep it here and don’t be a dick!!
This is so unnecessary and a bit sad.

B3412633-5F60-4E3A-A428-FF220AADCCCB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She sounds like she’s off her face, and the two latest posts, there needs to be an intervention. I predict a meltdown real soon.

Reactions: 8
You can just watch TikTok without following her, doubt she’s make her account unavailable to the sheep 🐑
oh I don’t even “follow” her on Instagram or YouTube 🤣😂🤣
She has a special place in my search bar but I’m not being linked to this highway pile up on any of my socials 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.