Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tap to tidy,tap to fold, bleeping hell is there a tap to slap!? She really is scraping the barrel, and those bedclothes haven’t been off that bed in weeks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Tap to tidy,tap to fold, bleeping hell is there a tap to slap!? She really is scraping the barrel, and those bedclothes haven’t been off that bed in weeks 🤢
Where they shag every night and beggy doesnt always take her makeup off, or shower after stand still shadow boxing and high knees 😂😂😂😩

Aw God I've gotta go to the gym soon I'll be away between 11-1 really hope I don't miss the live 😥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If she’s already got her clothes ready for her hen do then surely she’s not going to be losing any weight because they won’t fit her then? Unless she’s downsized in them hoping to fit them by then. I know if that was me I’d be losing weight and then buying them in the last few weeks leading up to it

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what’s worse,
- Tap to bleeping tidy.
- Endless bleeping banana bread reposts (because we like fruit when it’s in cake form huns)
The nodding dog, gurning boomerang posts usually directed at the “haters”
- The bleeping Instagram “blink at...” “what princess are you....” tit

or the “exercise” and bodyh positivityh posts.

like with biscuits, it’s hard to pick just one. 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think they’re having financial issues
Must be very recent as Steve was showing off his new watch a few weeks ago, think someone looked it up and it cost over a thousand pounds, on top of however many thousands they spent buying Mabel a few months ago. Then the amount she spends on hair, nails, fillers etc certainly isn't a small amount. As long as Steve and Begga are happy, the boys can make do with whatever is gifted. As parents they are so selfish, but I wonder what the grandparents think, seeing the boys on mattresses on the floor, wearing clothes that don't fit, especially when the grandparents(Steve's family) seem to be financially set.

Reactions: 12
I feel disgusted that I posted on here about her nan and literally the next day she saw it as a realisation that actually she hasn't been bothered or made any grieving updates on her, I always thought after her nan died she was really quick to be happy again. Even if she said "me nan wooooood wunt meh ta be happeh" it wouldn't wash with me, grief is a real thing and in my experience I couldn't be happy for a long time, it was overwhelming. She uses this forum as direction for her content. Channel mum need to pie her off, that's if they haven't already. I noticed after the hair brand deal she fucked up she's not got any more ads, apart from the bog roll 😂. Begs and joshwoodcolour don't follow eachother anymore 😂 girl sort it out. Embarrassing or what, and stop with the endless selfies we don't need to see how you can't put make up on properly Every. Single. Day

Reactions: 24
They deffo aren’t skint . Steve has a good head on his shoulders when it comes to finance . I think he’s working as a ranger over all the Yorkshire dales . I hope channel mum drop her after her ranting about corona etc . Also has she stopped liking LJC posts ? I can’t see the likes and comments like she usually does . We need to stop putting good ideas on here cos she just comes in here reads and then posts something that we’ve mentioned . I think the twirls getting shoved in her mouth was a direct piss take 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 9
Rebecca Lamb, helping people gain weight and develop heart disease. That’s it, that can be her niche! Dumb witch and her followers are even more stupid.
😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes we do all deserve a treat Rebecca but yours aren’t exactly classed as treats as you have them every day throughout the day. It’s just your normal diet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes we do all deserve a treat Rebecca but yours aren’t exactly classed as treats as you have them every day throughout the day. It’s just your normal diet lol
a treat for her body is a vegetable.
NOT veggie crisps Rebecca, they don’t count.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs here come the ‘Rebecca lamb made me do it’ again 🥱🥱 it’s as if no one has ever had a McDonald’s breakfast before

Reactions: 17
For someone that preaches so much about ‘bodeh positiviteh’, I cant believe she’s had more shite injected into her face. She looks like a different person in her latest stories.

Reactions: 8
I've about had it with all the tap to clean, tap to fold, tap to cook that these moron influencers do. Stop with that tit, it's dumb as hell.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, give me a Tap to duck Off and I'll gladly hit, multiple times. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Has something been said on stories in the last 24 hours to give the impression that they're struggling financially? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.