Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy we all know you read here, so here's the deal. I will buy slats or even proper beds for your boys and send them to you. (I'm not even kidding)
I would offer the money but you would spend it on McDonalds, twirls & wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think they’re having financial issues
Me too but I’ve gone past the point of feeling sorry for them! Everyone has money problems at some point but I wish she’d of actually stuck to her word at the beginning of the year and not carried on buying tit for these hauls! I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure weddings ain’t cheap!!?

It’s like I’ve never got my eyelashes or nails done professionally because I can’t justify spending that money on myself when I’d rather have a bit of extra food in or I’d rather pay extra towards a bill or even save it! Not when I can do my nails myself at home for a fraction of the price!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Me too but I’ve gone past the point of feeling sorry for them! Everyone has money problems at some point but I wish she’d of actually stuck to her word at the beginning of the year and not carried on buying tit for these hauls! I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure weddings ain’t cheap!!?

It’s like I’ve never got my eyelashes or nails done professionally because I can’t justify spending that money on myself when I’d rather have a bit of extra food in or I’d rather pay extra towards a bill or even save it! Not when I can do my nails myself at home for a fraction of the price!
She could always get a job too... novel idea, I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think they’re having financial issues
How does she afford all the filler, eyelashes, nails then or the pricey dog?

They're having *priority* issues. Those boys don't come first or second or probably even third.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If he's not there and she's with the kids alone, I really hope the greedy witch has settled them in bed. She is a pig those boys don't get anywhere near as many treats as she buys herself. The boys got a small chocolate Easter lolly each, she has packets of chocolates, crisps biscuits, bottles of wine. Mind you I'd eat and drink like her if I lived such a dull life, isolated, no real friends, family who she hardly sees and a fiance who ridicules her at every opportunity. I believe she doesn't appear excited about her wedding, because she appears to be marrying more for convenience than love, her and Steve always look very awkward together
Those kids are always having chocolate or a tit tonne of sugar 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
I wonder if today is the day of the live?
'Over the weekend' is too vague Beckeh, we need to know when to get the popcorn in the slow cooker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Treat yourself? She bluddy treats herself everyday to say she’s meant to be losing weight for her wedding 🙈

I’m currently on a diet, I want to lose a stone for summer that I put on over Christmas and it’s ‘Fat Friday’ today so I’m having a treat later 😜 but that’s because I’ve not had a treat all week lol
For our Becky it’s more like:
Munching Monday
Takeout Tuesday
Wolf-down Wednesday
Tasty Thursday
Fat Friday
Scoff Saturday
Snack Sunday
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She thinks having that magical green shake in the mornings is going to save her 😂😂 literally no chance the way she’s shovelling food down her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She thinks having that magical green shake in the mornings is going to save her 😂😂 literally no chance the way she’s shovelling food down her gob.
I read that as 'magical green Shrek' and thought come on, Steve doesn't look like Shrek...if anything he'd be Donkey 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We get it, you make your bed. Just like every single other person in the world. She’s SO boring

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she’s starting to have a bit of a breakdown because she knows she’s fucked up. Just admit you’re not cut out for this beggy. You have no content, you can’t take criticism and you majorly fucked it with your coronavirus rant. Delete all your social media and go and get a real job.

Reactions: 22
I don’t live in a dungeon so wouldn’t know but is it normal to have curtains behind your bed when there’s no window?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Beggy only cares about Beggy. As long as she's ok she really doesn't give a duck about anyone else.. she's proved this various times now..

Reactions: 9
I don’t live in a dungeon so wouldn’t know but is it normal to have curtains behind your bed when there’s no window?
It's something that stately, grand houses have in the bedrooms and she's trying to emulate it. It was a popular copy in the 90s. Just like her makeup and fashion... she's bringing it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.