Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely smashing brand deals at the moment

Also why does she play Justin beiber on stories most mums aren't into him Rebecca because we are adults not little girls 🧐🧐
30 year old mum of 3 and I’m 100% a belieber 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm partial to some Justin Beiber but I can't stand that newish one... Reminds me of Rebs... Yummeh yummeh yummeh yummeh :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well it’s Friday and we all know she’s partial to a Malibu or two 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can feel a night of her on stories as all the drama has clearly been building up that’s why she’s so quiet at the minute 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's about the most cringe thing I've read, what did he think, if she replied they could run off together 😆
Oh Steve, yes of course I remember you, Iv been waiting for you to get in contact again, you’re so amazing....said Kimberly Walsh never!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly never seen anyone like her. She just couldn't admit what she's done is wrong and apologise. I hope these CM influencers who have complained get listened to. This year has been a complete car crash for her and it's only getting worse. She needs to get out while she can. She is a laughing stock and doesn't even realise.
Have you heard of Beggy Meldrum? Same shite, different area.

Reactions: 12
Her story saying no cars on the school run. Yes beggy that’s because no one is stupid enough to live in the middle of nowhere with young kids like you.
I’m blocked now so can’t see, did she film the road? In her moving vlog she’s holding the camera as she drives, I’m going to be reporting that when I’m home from work tonight.

Reactions: 7
Her story saying no cars on the school run. Yes beggy that’s because no one is stupid enough to live in the middle of nowhere with young kids like you.
I was thinking that...is she boasting that there's no other cars on the road on her very long journey to school? Most people live close (ish) to their child's school...my son has always enjoyed taking his scooter or bike to school and meeting friends along the way. I'd take that over a long drive every day, even if the roads are clear 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine them exercises doing much either? She won’t ache much from those piddly weights she’s using! Fair enough she is moving but it’s not gonna get her very far 🤨
I absolutely love aching the end of the day/the next day/days after as I know I’ve pushed myself and it’s working 😂😂😂
What even are those weights she's using? They look like they'd be only good for your flipping eyelashes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly the comment she wants to see. She's trolling Tattle!
So who do I cry to?? Do I do a live on insta? Take a photo of me crying with a long sad caption?? These trolls NEED to be stopped. It’s not ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listen up you lot of hatin ass hoes.... APPARENTLY we are beggys REAL fans.... not sure what the means for the little flock of sheep fan club? 🤔 Also does jumping up and down like a deranged drugged up starfish for a few mins in the morning mean you can eat maccy ds and grab bag walkers.... if so sign me the duck up!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.