Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Rebecca, people dying from coronovirus is a load of crap, I'm so sorry you're sick of hearing about it. Hopefully no one close to you catches it and becomes very poorly. You complete moron.
Literally came here to say this. Cannot believe she’s just said that when she goes to the doctors at the first sight of anything! She’s just belittled people with health anxiety and people with families working in the NHS and people at the front line of it all. What an absolute cock.

Reactions: 34
So Dr Beggy Begs says that the Coronavirus is a load of rubbish!!!!! Why don’t you say that to the families of the hundreds/thousands of people who have died!! You silly silly uneducated idiot!!!!!!!

Reactions: 29
She is such a head. Honestly. She really doesn’t have one single brain cell 😡😡😡

She really thinks she knows it all doesn’t she. I think eggybecky needs knocking down a few pegs or two😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did I hear that right? She really called Coronavirus a ‘load of crap’?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Did I hear that right? She really called Coronavirus a ‘load of crap’?
Yep!!
someone please send her the link to the bbc page where it shares the death count for it...
She’s so ignorant! I’m actually shocked

Reactions: 11
Her take on the coronavirus.... is she for real 😳

Rebecca you really are a silly little girl. She just hurts my head. How can someone be that dumb 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The media are hyping it up as they have nothing else to talk about?

Today a funeral was held for a 25 year old footballer. Jordan Sinnott was a local lad from Bradford, son of ex Huddersfield Town captain Lee Sinnott. He was attacked on a night out and died.

Did you talk about this tragic loss Rebecca? Where you aware of it? If your primary source of news is Instagram then you may not be aware of news that is not prefixed with a trending hashtag!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Im in shock ‘ the media are hyping it up because they have nothing else to talk about’ what the actual duck 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
What a bleeping idiot is she for real?! My 7 year old has more of a grasp of things than she does

Reactions: 10
She's only mentioning it because it was discussed on here the other day that she hadn't mentioned it and probably knew nothing about it. She doesn't know anything about it and that's the only way she could talk about it to prove to us she knows about it.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for clearing that up Rebecca! Coronavirus is just a load of crap, feel stupid for worrying now... the girl is a complete and utter moron!

Reactions: 15
She’s a head, how bleeping ableist to say it’s nothing to worry about just because she’s in ‘good heath’ so not at risk. What about the elderly, those terminally ill, those in recoveries, those with compromised immune systems, the premature babies, the pregnant? But it’s a load of crap because you probably won’t die from it if you catch it so no one else matters right? You absolute selfish witch.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here-I’ve literally just had to make an account to express how much she’s pissed me off 😫 thank god Rebecca is so privileged she doesn’t have to worry about either of her children being immunocompromised in times like this like my child and plenty more of her followers children will be. Her attitude is what’s wrong with our nation, the selfish ‘I’m alright jack’ types! It may not be of concern to you but for people with sick children anyway it’s extremely frightening! She’s so far up her own arse it’s unreal, for her age and to say she’s a mother of 2 she really lacks empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Long time lurker here-I’ve literally just had to make an account to express how much she’s pissed me off 😫 thank god Rebecca is so privileged she doesn’t have to worry about either of her children being immunocompromised in times like this like my child and plenty more of her followers children will be. Her attitude is what’s wrong with our nation, the selfish ‘I’m alright jack’ types! It may not be of concern to you but for people with sick children anyway it’s extremely frightening! She’s so far up her own arse it’s unreal, for her age and to say she’s a mother of 2 she really lacks empathy.
Snap! My eldest child is in one of the at risk categories and my blood is boiling after her stupidity 😡 unless it’s staring herself in the mirror or trying on tacky clothes Rebecca doesn’t care. Just goes to show how out of touch with reality she is!

Reactions: 22
So it’s not okay for the media to talk about coronavirus this much but it was okay for her to continuously post about Caroline Flack? I know it’s 2 completely different things but she’s worse than the media.

God help her family with this going around anyway, she lacks basic hygiene. Never seen a grown woman live in such filth.

Reactions: 45
I’m still so seething, my Mother in law had open heart surgery six weeks ago and to hear people like that twit saying it’s nothing is infuriating. She’s having to stay inside and limit visitors because of people like beggy who don’t take it seriously & don’t take measures to limit the chances of spreading. I’m sure there are people in much worse situations than my MIL however. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPENDABLE YOU head.

Reactions: 23
I reckon she is actually worried about the coronavirus and that’s why she’s been stockpiling tins of chopped tomatoes the past few months...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even if you're not concerned from a health perspective, you have to at least consider the impact it will have on the world economy. And not to mention those that have died or suffered terribly from it. She really is a brainless chav. THICK. AS. duck.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.