Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200303_165743.jpg

Holy tit. Hang on to your knickers.... She's only gone and bought Woody some new tops AND in age 1.5-2years!
Finally the kid has clothes that'll fit.
#teamwoody

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Croissants that have got chocolate in Hahahah pain au chocolat then hun, even says it on the packet. THE SNIFFING I can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With that breathing this morning and the ‘full only cold’ comment i reckon she’s got this bloody virus! She’s still the type of dick to walk into the doctors though and cough over everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a new poster but been reading for a while as used to follow and really relate to Rebecca until recently... I agree with most posts on here.. altho I think some are a little harsh regarding appearance etc (don't come for me 😬) I think she was clearly upset in her stories this morning and can clearly tell she has been reading on here regularly as she has actually bought some different fruit and veg in her shopping and some clothes for the kids .. although I am cringing as she's trying to make such a point of having different fruits and buying them clothes (which is actually normal for most families) I've just had my fourth baby, I'm a sahm and I'm the same age, my children have fruit or veg witj every meal, including fruit as snacks and vitamins daily. Granted they don't always eat it but it is always offered and pushed on them, I don't leave in somewhere as beautiful as she does but I try to get my toddler outside for ay least an hour every day as I don't get out much due to (genuine) anxiety, we run around the garden, go to our local fields, go on the trampoline, in whatever weathers. Her children seem to be missing out on amazing opportunities to just get out on those fields and run! . I think it's sad she has to post literally everything she does to make a point to people on here. Just get off Instagram and YouTube as it's doing you more harm than good and go and 'be happeh' and actually enjoy your kids.
Side note I am not s perfect mum by any means and would never ever want to put another mum down but it's clear she is struggling emotionally .. I don't know how she can still think she can just carry on as she has been? She'd have been better investing any money she earned from YouTube into an actual business or something.
Not sure if that made any sense and was a bit random and all over the place but just had to put my 2 pennies in 😬☺

Reactions: 46
I mean, that weekly shops the best food wise she has bought in, well ever actually. Shes actually starting to listen to us 🙌 good work tattle. Keeping scurvy from that household is a full time job 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebs , not sure if you are aware but most shops also sell chopped onion - they usually can be found in freezers . So you can have literally every step of the cooking prepared / pre-cut for you ! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at her food shop I think she’s bought better (more fruit/veg than before!) but I’m surprised at how much chocolate/sweet based snack bits she’s bought when she could buy more fruit, especially for the boys!

Reactions: 5
Rebs , not sure if you are aware but most shops also sell chopped onion - they usually can be found in freezers . So you can have literally every step of the cooking prepared / pre-cut for you ! 😜
In all fairness if she did this some people would say she was lazy for not buying an onion and cutting it herself..like they do with the cheese 😂

Reactions: 20
I'm a new poster but been reading for a while as used to follow and really relate to Rebecca until recently... I agree with most posts on here.. altho I think some are a little harsh regarding appearance etc (don't come for me 😬) I think she was clearly upset in her stories this morning and can clearly tell she has been reading on here regularly as she has actually bought some different fruit and veg in her shopping and some clothes for the kids .. although I am cringing as she's trying to make such a point of having different fruits and buying them clothes (which is actually normal for most families) I've just had my fourth baby, I'm a sahm and I'm the same age, my children have fruit or veg witj every meal, including fruit as snacks and vitamins daily. Granted they don't always eat it but it is always offered and pushed on them, I don't leave in somewhere as beautiful as she does but I try to get my toddler outside for ay least an hour every day as I don't get out much due to (genuine) anxiety, we run around the garden, go to our local fields, go on the trampoline, in whatever weathers. Her children seem to be missing out on amazing opportunities to just get out on those fields and run! . I think it's sad she has to post literally everything she does to make a point to people on here. Just get off Instagram and YouTube as it's doing you more harm than good and go and 'be happeh' and actually enjoy your kids.
Side note I am not s perfect mum by any means and would never ever want to put another mum down but it's clear she is struggling emotionally .. I don't know how she can still think she can just carry on as she has been? She'd have been better investing any money she earned from YouTube into an actual business or something.
Not sure if that made any sense and was a bit random and all over the place but just had to put my 2 pennies in 😬☺
I think she’s lost. She’s so far down the deep social media hole of narcissism that she doesn’t know how to get out. She doesn’t want to give it up as it’s the only outlet she’s got now she’s trapped in the dungeon. She doesn’t want to leave Steve as he’s her cash cow. Anything we say on here she won’t do on principle. It’s sad but she could change if she really wanted to!!

Reactions: 12
Tbf one thing I will give her credit for it upcycling all the shi...good furniture the ex-homeowners left. At least she’s not like Hinch ruining the planet one basket at a time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I mean, that weekly shops the best food wise she has bought in, well ever actually. Shes actually starting to listen to us 🙌 good work tattle. Keeping scurvy from that household is a full time job 👍
Said it before...
TATTLERS, IMPROVING KIDS LIVES DAY BY DAY ❤

Reactions: 17
Who buys snacks like that when you’re getting married in less than 6 months? Twirls just to keep int cupboard cuz a realleh love twirls. Okeh Hun, good luck with your wedding dress.

Reactions: 15
In all fairness if she did this some people would say she was lazy for not buying an onion and cutting it herself..like they do with the cheese 😂

Frozen chopped onions are in a completely different league to grated cheese, in my opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think shes taking what we've all said on board to some extent. Going to local butchers, bit of extra fruit and veg in the food shops and although some are disaster shes experimenting with food abit. Also taking Woody out abit more to swimming and soft play recently. In fairness with the whole diet thing some people are raised where they dont have a clue. I know of people who genuinely got given processed crap their whole lives and they dont have a clue about cooking or good nutrition. I do think shes absolutely clueless on most things and not just ignorant.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.