Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sat at work on my lunch watching Rebegga Instagram stories and a guy at work just asked what I was watching as it sounded like the most boring thing to be watching in the world 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
B44E3DFE-6998-4F42-B468-4D3ECCED8E7B.jpeg

Looks like eggybeckys wedding diets going really well.... a full to the brim stuffed sausage sandwich with a side of hash browns 👍🏼👍🏼 Everywfink in moderation though guysss👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rebecca stop looking at baby girls clothes and go look for some new clothes for Woody 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Rebecca stop looking at baby girls clothes and go look for some new clothes for Woody 🤦🏻‍♀️
She does it all the time “if only I had a girly” - be grateful you have two boys. Some women can’t have children at all. She makes me so mad argh

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The only thing she's full of is utter tit!
Lol I had originally put that, but censored myself before posting because She annoys me so much with her smug, attention seeking behaviour, she truly could give a tit about any of her sheep

Reactions: 9
She seemed to me like she had been crying in her car videos this morning.

Reactions: 10
I
I say full of a cold but she didn’t say that 😂 she said “full of cold” 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had to watch a few times because I thought I had just misheard but I didn’t, she just doesn’t string sentences Together properly 🤣
We say full of cold too

Reactions: 3
she totally wastes the privilege of having a ‘job’ that works around her kids, she does duck all with them! unless its a gifted trip which is usually on a weekend anyway!! lets be fair though she hasn’t had any for a while cos shes so tit at her ‘job’ 🤣

It's definitely full of A cold. You don't have cold.

Also, what on earth has she done to that poor child's hair??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her food shops never seem to look enough for the money?
also 2 packs of Mince for a chilli, for one meal?
She uses that bloody slow cooker and cooks away everything she puts in it. I just don’t even know where to start 🤦🏼‍♀️

I look at baby girls clothes when I’m going round the shop mainly because the girls range is always bigger and nicer than the boys but the difference is my sons kitted out in the best and I’m sure I have pants that are older than him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I say full of a cold but she didn’t say that 😂 she said “full of cold” 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had to watch a few times because I thought I had just misheard but I didn’t, she just doesn’t string sentences Together properly 🤣
No we say full of cold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Steve is working, she bought him a bar of chocolate after he's been at work. I think there's been so much gossip and speculation in the past, he probably doesn't want anyone to know where he working

So Steve is working, she bought him a bar of chocolate after he's been at work. I think there's been so much gossip and speculation in the past, he probably doesn't want anyone to know where he working
Well they kept that quiet

Reactions: 5
I've just seen some heartbreaking news.... Acronyms no longer allowed... Does this mean 2SS will become a thing of the past?! 😫 Please don't do this tattle
As long as it relates to the thread and everyone in the thread knows what it means I think it's allowed..... 2ss is very well known now, I'm pretty sure I've heard even big bad bev calls him it so don't worry I am sure it will be able to stay 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.