Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If nothings changed and it’s the same products and the same routine, why doesn’t she just say she’s done a video and link it 🤔 no need to do another!! Lots of people have been asking = I have nothing else to do a video about!

Reactions: 14
If nothings changed and it’s the same products and the same routine, why doesn’t she just say she’s done a video and link it 🤔 no need to do another!! Lots of people have been asking = I have nothing else to do a video about!
Because she’s got zero content because she’s got the worlds most boring life

Reactions: 15
Funny that how the other day she made a statement about not wearing make up anymore, then low and behold......"i've had so many requests for my make up routine"....like hell have you

Reactions: 20
It’s the Ringworm addition I bet!!!!!

I literally only go to her account for the shopping haul, it’s a Monday ritual now, i forgave last weeks Tuesday upload because she was snowed in.
But this is just taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she posts a daily make up routine every couple of weeks, it never changes and guessing from older pictures from when she first met Steve I dont think it's changed since she was 18. I don't believe anyone has asked for the video, it's purely down to laziness and not putting any effort into planning and recording content

Reactions: 11
Credit where its due she actually researched where you could get that brow pencil before the video which is an improvement for her as she normally reseaches NOTHING! But these makeup videos man, I CANT!! 😩 when i watch a makeup video I wanna know what is the finish of the foundation - low medium or high coverage, how does it wear? how does it feel on the skin, what skin type would it be suitable for? is it a matte or dewy finish...all she tells us is she's been wearing the foundation for 2 years and she loves it and thats it!

Reb reb darling, as you are clearly clutching at straws for content allow me to help you, I really don't see why anyone should struggle for content as surely you can make it out of your daily life, off the top of my head....

1. The elephant in the room - THE WEDDING - how we decided on the venue video (how did they decide this, was there any budget, did they consider going further afield, was the location closest to home the most important feature etc etc.) Decorative touches video (how she decided flowers, transport, colour scheme, table settings etc.) theres literally so much with this she could use for content
2. Get pampered with me (seeing as you do enough of it) show people what salons you go to, what you have done to your nails, hair, lashes and brows how much it costs why the treatments are beneficial blah blah blah
3. A low calorie/low sugar/low carb snack video for brides to be, actually research into what sweeter things you can eat that arent as bad as 12 maryland cookies, a chocolate mousse or a donut, test several different options for a while, find the ones you actually like the best and report back to your subscribers.
4. Storytime videos - easy to film and much less repetitive than what I eat in a day and every day makeup routines....She could discuss being in an age gap relationship or maybe even how to cope when you and your partner want a different number of children each, how to reach a compromise.
5. Hen Party Organisation video - How she organised it, how she decided who to invite, how they ultimately decided on Tenerife, how she managed friends who were on different budgets, how its being financed - is she subsidising anything, are the friends paying for everything themselves, what activities they have planned, what companies she's contacted in Tenerife if any, is she organising it, is her bridesmaid/friend organising it?

Theres literally no excuse for her being so repetitive with videos etc.

Reactions: 24
Question on her stories.....are people seeing my posts? Yes love we are but they are tit! Today’s is your washing pile, I don’t like looking at mine so why the hell would I wanna look at yours! What kind of comment is she expecting on a photo like that? Awwww love your washing hun, it’s beautiful like you 😘 she needs to calm down with content of this quality. It’s just too much! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Question on her stories.....are people seeing my posts? Yes love we are but they are tit! Today’s is your washing pile, I don’t like looking at mine so why the hell would I wanna look at yours! What kind of comment is she expecting on a photo like that? Awwww love your washing hun, it’s beautiful like you 😘 she needs to calm down with content of this quality. It’s just too much! 😂
Hahahahaha

Reactions: 2
What content would we like to see 🤔

Thats like me walking outside at work and asking a complete stranger what im meant to do next in my job 🤷‍♀️ Use your bleeping imagination girl, you’re supposed to be a digital creator CREATE or get the duck off the t’internet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Just gave the make up routine a watch. Becky puts on iconic liquid highlight and iconic liquid blusher. Sets her face, bronzes and then adds powdered highlight (not iconic) and powdered blusher (again not iconic)...... My point is, what was the bleeping point of the iconic liquid makeup steps if its that tit she ends up going over them in different brands later 🙄 to me, all she did was show that the iconic makeup wasn't very good 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Just watched her new video and that is SO many products plastered on for daily makeup...who has the time for this every day 🙈

Reactions: 6
Someone please...

I'm no make up expert, I slap on some foundation and some mascara in the morning, but surely 2/3 years (the highlighter) is a long time to be using the same make up for?

Am I correct in thinking that make up has some sort of shelf life?

Reactions: 16
Imagine that your life was that sad... her kids lost a tooth straight on to tell thousands of strangers about it. Chatting into a faceless screen 🙈 deffo lonely her

Reactions: 17
Just gave the make up routine a watch. Becky puts on iconic liquid highlight and iconic liquid blusher. Sets her face, bronzes and then adds powdered highlight (not iconic) and powdered blusher (again not iconic)...... My point is, what was the bleeping point of the iconic liquid makeup steps if its that tit she ends up going over them in different brands later 🙄 to me, all she did was show that the iconic makeup wasn't very good 🤷‍♀️

Jesus Christ THIS.

I don't get it. In total she has three layers of colour on her cheeks, including the bronzer.

And Hun, that's not your temple, that's your forehead. You look like you've got a four day old bruise from a head injury.

The highlighter on the top lip always gets me. Is the sweaty look on trend?! Am I too old to understand this?

I know duck all about make up, but I sure as tit know not to buy Iconic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would she just stop with the constant babying alfeh. He’s 6! My son is the same age yet seems so much older with his interests the speech etc. She’s gonna end up holding him back from so much 😩 I’d kind of understand if he was an only child but she has little woody there who she should be more devoted to than she is as he’s still so young! It’s like she’s obsessed with keeping Alfie a baby but oh never mind woody

Reactions: 11
It always hurts my head watching her videos, browneh, pinkeh, nudeh love it’s brown, pink and nude 🤯

Always contradicting herself, I really need to go shopping and sort my make up bag out, but I won’t because I love all the make up I use or you just read all the comments on here yesterday saying you never buy make up 😴

Mac give me sun bronzer that every influencer and their dog wore even though it was totally the wrong shade and it is way too orange for you as well Becci.

Hun I think the word you are having real difficulty trying to describe is ‘pigmented’ ffs 😴🥴😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone please...

I'm no make up expert, I slap on some foundation and some mascara in the morning, but surely 2/3 years (the highlighter) is a long time to be using the same make up for?

Am I correct in thinking that make up has some sort of shelf life?
Most items I buy have 12 months shelf life like eye shadows and powder highlighter. Mascara I think is 6 months. Being completely honest the mascara is the only one I've chucked out in the recommend time frame. I only wear proper make up on nights out 😂

Reactions: 4
Would she just stop with the constant babying alfeh. He’s 6! My son is the same age yet seems so much older with his interests the speech etc. She’s gonna end up holding him back from so much 😩 I’d kind of understand if he was an only child but she has little woody there who she should be more devoted to than she is as he’s still so young! It’s like she’s obsessed with keeping Alfie a baby but oh never mind woody
I absolutely loathe this ‘stay little’ crap so many influencers come out with. I loved watching my kids grow and learn and develop. As cute as the baby phase is it is far more rewarding watching them grow into fully rounded little, and then not so little, people. I find it insensitive when she harps on about wanting him to never grow up. One of my sons will never grow up and I would do anything to change that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.