Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop lying about been a 10! Does she think everyone’s stupid 😂 can see her size

Reactions: 12
I think some of the comments about her body are pretty awful. She's got a lovely figure but she doesn't dress well for her size and she needs to own the fact that she's probably a size 12-14 and there's nothing wrong with that!
Scroll past then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Everytime I look at Steve he reminds me of a spotty teenager from an Oxy 10 advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think some of the comments about her body are pretty awful. She's got a lovely figure but she doesn't dress well for her size and she needs to own the fact that she's probably a size 12-14 and there's nothing wrong with that!
Nobody’s saying there’s anything wrong with a 12,14,16,18 or even bloody size 20 but when your lying constantly about what size you are to make yourself feel better but then banging on about body confidence.... now I’m sorry but that’s wrong!

And wtf!!! it’s raining so much because of global warming you utter cock wank!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I've never seen anyone say anything "awful" about her body. Most have said she looks quite decent and manages really well to maintain the size she is whilst eating the diet she does at the moment....

What I do think is really "awful" though is how bad she makes others feel about their size 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm a size bigger than what she claims to be and eat a very strict diet and do proper workouts (not faffing around doing low knees) 5/6 times a week. Hearing she's aparrently a "size 10" makes me, and many others on here, who try very very hard and are not the size she claims to be, feel like failures.

Then! not to mention, her claiming to be a size 10 distorts other people's views of their own bodies....Nowww, I've thankfully finally come to realise she is nowhere near as small as she makes out, but when she first started broadcasting that she buys everything in a size 10 it did make me think that if she's a size smaller than me, I must look a hell of a lot bigger than I think I do 😥💔. Someone with an eating disorder whose a size 8 could hear her profess to be a size 10 and they would think - oh my god if she's only the next size up I must look much bigger than I first thought - which could drive them to more unhealthy behaviour.

I dread to think if an anorexic/bulimic person or someone with severe body dysmorphia came across her videos 😩😩😩 it would be very triggering to them I imagine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Shes not a size 10 and she’s not what I would class as skinny anymore either, I’d say she’s more curvy now. There’s nothing wrong with either. The only thing that’s wrong is her pretending to be something she’s not. I’m surprised the button on her trousers hasn’t popped off and blinded Steve already.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never seen anyone say anything "awful" about her body. Most have said she looks quite decent and manages really well to maintain the size she is whilst eating the diet she does at the moment....

What I do think is really "awful" though is how bad she makes others feel about their size 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm a size bigger than what she claims to be and eat a very strict diet and do proper workouts (not faffing around doing low knees) 5/6 times a week. Hearing she's aparrently a "size 10" makes me, and many others on here, who try very very hard and are not the size she claims to be, feel like failures.

Then, not to mention her claiming to be a size 10 distorts other people's views of their own bodies. Now, I've thankfully finally come to realise she is nowhere near as small as she makes out, but when she first started broadcasting that she buys everything in a size 10 it did make me think that if she's a size smaller than me, I must look a hell of a lot bigger than I think I do 😥💔.

I dread to think if an anorexic/bulimic person or someone with severe body dysmorphia came across her videos 😩😩😩 it would be very triggering to them I imagine.
I'm a size 12 but am not very curvy. She has a gorgeous curvy figure and id say she's a comfortable 12. Can't see her being a 10 though 😕

Reactions: 9
I'm a size 12 but am not very curvy. She has a gorgeous curvy figure and id say she's a comfortable 12. Can't see her being a 10 though 😕
I'd go as far to say a large 12 and as others have said on here potentially a 14 trouser.

I don't mean to sound horrible as I am very realistic with myself and if someone's genuinely slimmer than me I don't mind saying it.... But with Rebecca unless the cameras putting STONES on her I'd say I'm smaller than her and I'm a 12 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Then! not to mention, her claiming to be a size 10 distorts other people's views of their own bodies....Nowww, I've thankfully finally come to realise she is nowhere near as small as she makes out, but when she first started broadcasting that she buys everything in a size 10 it did make me think that if she's a size smaller than me, I must look a hell of a lot bigger than I think I do 😥💔. Someone with an eating disorder whose a size 8 could hear her profess to be a size 10 and they would think - oh my god if she's a size bigger than me I must look much bigger than I first thought which could drive them to more unhealthy behaviour.

Yes yes yes yes!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She just always looks cheap if it's not up her arse she ain't interested.. clothing and people.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's supposed to be her brothers birthday, yet he's having to strain his neck to get in the picture with Begga and the other sister. Looks like the girls both like the limelight

Reactions: 5
No issue at all with her size and would never call someone out on their weight but she is undeniably triggering with her photoshopping and clothing hauls... how she can keep a strait face and say she’s a size 10 is beyond me. She is desperately clinging on to the past and her old dress size to the point where she is painfully squeezing herself into clothes that don’t fit to keep up the facade.

Those leather look pants are a size 12 and clearly she is busting out of them. She is lying to herself and is deeply unhappy. She would have so much more respect if she was just honest - most of us struggle with our weight and body image and most of us after kids don’t ever really get our bodies back or at the very least struggle to maintain it.

She is so out of touch and up herself that she can’t even be honest even if it would give her a lot more credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

To be honest 99% of them are talking about her outfit & her photo editing and lying. I haven’t seen one yet that’s calling her figure bad or any names based on her weight. Rebecca isn’t fat, but she’s no size 10 either.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I want to know where she got this amazing slimming mirror, want one myself, takes a good 2 sizes off! I should message and ask but don't want to get blocked!

Reactions: 13
Her body is far from awful it’s her choice in ‘fashion’ she doesn’t dress for her shape or her age. She copies other influencers with different body shapes and styles and it’s a disaster she’s also adamant she can squeeze her self in a size 10 but it ends up looking silly, if those pants were a size or 2 bigger they would have looked tidy but they are literally busting at the seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.