Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obscene. I watched her old q&a with Steve when she explains how they met on a night out & she asked for his Facebook and he openly says she hounded him with messages. Then after she admits he had a gf when she met him & he dumped her for beggy. Imagine having that little shame.
Yeah but imagine being the ex now. Watching their lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣 be the best karma ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
First family photo in ages, love you had one 9 days ago 🙄

Also, your pants look like they're gonna split at the seams on the thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really hasn’t aged well at all to say she’s only 26, she honestly looks nearly 40. Ruined herself with all that work, made her look so much worse.

Reactions: 14
No wonder she's been quieter this morning. She's spent that while time trying to wriggle her fat arse into those pants! I wonder if they're Steve's as his legs are quite skinny (defo smaller than hers)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can keep trying to prove to the world she's so so happeh but I can't say I believe her. She is deffo not a size 10. And that is ok! But so so silly to keep up this pretence. That's vanity for you. She would probably gain more fans if she admitted she's a 12/14 and is struggling with her weight as that's the sort of thing the sheep just lap up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Blimey! Those thighs put the England rugby team to shame. Surprised she can manage to eat anything at all with trousers that tight!

Reactions: 8
Size 10 my hole. The pair of them smiling together makes me cringe,just looks so fake. Everything she does looks fake
CFBD7C07-36A5-48E3-922F-EA6DAB36618C.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Looks like a stuffed sausage in those pants.
And she's edited it. The skirting board is on an angle. I'm not here to fat shame anyone, but it pisses me off when people blag on about body positivity - and then edit their photos. Annoys the duck out of me.

Reactions: 11
And she's edited it. The skirting board is on an angle. I'm not here to fat shame anyone, but it pisses me off when people blag on about body positivity - and then edit their photos. Annoys the duck out of me.
Not only does she have a magic mirror, she’s got a magic camera as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think some of the comments about her body are pretty awful. She's got a lovely figure but she doesn't dress well for her size and she needs to own the fact that she's probably a size 12-14 and there's nothing wrong with that!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.