Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
'Ill keep smashing life'
The only thing you are smashing beggy becks is a pack of maryland cookies and 3 twirls a day.

What a dickhead she is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Channel mum won’t care, they’re hardly represented by anyone with struggles, it’s largely middle class, straight, able bodied, white woman, not exactly a cross section of society. And this is coming from someone who ticks those four boxes above.
Agreed. The only way channel mum will listen is if the complaints are from other Channel Mums.
Which there have been, so just sit tight for now, and wait patiently. ☺

• Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
hyping it up like there’s no tomorrow”
unfortunately for some that have been infected.... there is... no tomorrow 😐

It’s a loada’ crap basically huns

rumor has it 28 digestives and posh beans on toast is the best way to fend off the coronavirus In the dales.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I am utterly horrified at her utter stupidity.

I have had work cancelled in the Far East, which will affect my companies profits and potentially my income. I wish the Chinese government had Beckies insight and realised it was over hyped crap because the media had nothing else to talk about!

If she actually listened to the news, ie Radio 4 or 5, they have had people phoning in who are already losing money. Taxi drivers who aren’t taking people like me to airports who have lost money, events staff who have lost work. The London book fair is cancelled..a friend is an author and has lost work, Flybe has possibly gone under, self employed people who are unsure about self isolation, the stock market is a mess and could lead to recession.

This is a real impact on our country and that isn’t even mentioing the death rate in other countries.
How can you sit and rant and not consider the human suffering of other people abroad, who have lost loved ones and their income....she is beyond horrid.

She has already forgotten #bekind

• Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200303_165743.jpg

Holy shit. Hang on to your knickers.... She's only gone and bought Woody some new tops AND in age 1.5-2years!
Finally the kid has clothes that'll fit.
#teamwoody

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Clarity456

VIP Member
Following the delightful post Rebecca shared from Tammy Hembrow this morning, maybe it would be useful for her to sit down and do a brainstorm and work out why anyone would be a "fan" of hers

False belief she's demi rose mawbys body double - no
Dependent on Steve for money - no
Never had a proper job - no
A cheating distant fiance - no
Slop she makes for dinner - no
Lives in a dilapidated mausoleum in the middle of nowhere - hell no city life for me all the way 😩
Being a full time digital creator - given that she's had about 2 ads since the start of the year for toilet paper and little dish- no! 😂
Her creative high quality content she puts out - no 🙄
Her crap work ethic - no
Her one friend she's got who she sees once every 3 months - no
Her Olympic athlete fitness level which allows her to do 10 reps of high (low) knees without stopping 😩- no
Her delightful caring personality - no

The only thing she's got why anyone would be a fan of her is the boys, and look how she treats them, always hankering after another baby and desperate for a girl 🙄 💔 She'll never reply here, but seeing as she clearly reads tattle, maybe she can make an instagram story, or seeing as she's clutching at straws for content an video explaining why people are so jealous of her, cos I, for one, am stumped 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's a bitter pill to swallow beckeh, and I've said it time and time again but yours and Lydia millens are without doubt the fastest moving threads on here.... To say you have less than 50k followers, even the likes of zoella and pixiwoo with their literal MILLIONS of subscribers and followers don't get anywhere near as much mention as you on forums such as this. You really need to think why this is, and accept, like a grown up the role you yourself have played in the negative feedback you get. I am aware it's probably easier on you psychologically just to blame it on "jealousy" but until you accept your own shortcomings you'll be trapped in a constant cycle of mistake > backlash > blame jealousy > repeat.

I say this as someone who used to be a fan of yours and would like to see you do well again, honestly, the best thing you could do would be to step away from SM for a time, perhaps get a normal job and gain some self worth from something other than strangers calling you mum goals on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 38

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Oh Rebecca, you silly silly girl. Yes of course you are entitled to your opinion on anything just as the rest of us are. The problem is, as you pointed out, when you have a ‘large following’ then you really should express your opinion in a sensible way rather than saying all the Coronavirus news is just ‘crap’ and that you’re sick of it. There are so many people who have or know someone with a medical condition or a compromised immune system and they are rightly worried about themselves or family and friends should they become infected. You spoke only a few days ago about being kind and how your DMs are always open should anyone be struggling and yet you react this way about something that is becoming more prevalent by the day. My daughter follows you. She has a serious lung condition. Your comments upset her. Don’t worry though she won’t contact you for reassurance.....she has now seen the light, realises that your platform is purely for your own narcissism and not to help others and she’s unfollowed 👏🏻 Let’s hope more do the same. I wish there was a ‘tap if you think I’m a twat’ button on your stories because I’d definitely press it. Now off you pop and do a bit of research about Coronavirus, how influencing works and how not to be a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Rebecca stop looking at baby girls clothes and go look for some new clothes for Woody 🤦🏻‍♀️
She does it all the time “if only I had a girly” - be grateful you have two boys. Some women can’t have children at all. She makes me so mad argh

• Heart
Reactions: 37

xxx123

I thought it was channel mum live but ive just checked and don't think it was that after all. But yeah, there was some bloggers event in a city Reb went to, she brought Steve and the first thing they did when they got to the hotel was 👉👌 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She put pics on social media of her and steve in the premier inn bed, they had the covers over them but clearly naked underneath it was about half 1 in the afternoon lol.

Maybe someone on here with a better memory than me will confirm!
I remember this now! I remember thinking what a random photo sat naked in a bed in the middle of the afternoon 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Pussy Galore

I care for my elderly neighbour. Her getting coronavirus can kill her. If I get it, I have to isolate myself for 14 days meaning she has no one to help her. You are a dumb cunt and I dont care how harsh people think that is. Educate yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I am utterly horrified at her utter stupidity.

I have had work cancelled in the Far East, which will affect my companies profits and potentially my income. I wish the Chinese government had Beckies insight and realised it was over hyped crap because the media had nothing else to talk about!

If she actually listened to the news, ie Radio 4 or 5, they have had people phoning in who are already losing money. Taxi drivers who aren’t taking people like me to airports who have lost money, events staff who have lost work. The London book fair is cancelled..a friend is an author and has lost work, Flybe has possibly gone under, self employed people who are unsure about self isolation, the stock market is a mess and could lead to recession.

This is a real impact on our country and that isn’t even mentioing the death rate in other countries.
How can you sit and rant and not consider the human suffering of other people abroad, who have lost loved ones and their income....she is beyond horrid.

She has already forgotten #bekind
She's a cunt mate.
I've spent the last 14 hours in my office working out logistics and trying to calm my staff down because it's very likely I'll have to close all my London branches for the foreseeable to keep them and my clients safe.
Huge huge huge impact on my business as they bring in 70% of my income.
The economy is fucked, and that's on top of the poor families dealing with lost loved ones.
I actually despise her and I truly hope she gets what's coming to her.

• Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
So I missed the stories last night so have caught up on here as they’ve been deleted now but what a cunt. I used to feel a bit sorry for her and have posted on these threads before about it but now I just can’t. This is by far the worst thing she’s ever done. Was originally here for the lols at her food shop etc but soon saw what everyone else sees in her. She’s a very uneducated little girl and I hope (pray) this will be the ruining of her! How she has the audacity to say the media are going on about it too much, when she milked the death of CF for weeks. Utter scum bag!
I’m sure she would soon change her tune if she got the chance to promote handwash/soap etc!

• Heart
  • Haha