Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
Yorkshire people say ‘I’m full of cold’
I say full of a cold but she didn’t say that 😂 she said “full of cold” 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had to watch a few times because I thought I had just misheard but I didn’t, she just doesn’t string sentences Together properly 🤣

Clarity456

VIP Member
Has something been said on stories in the last 24 hours to give the impression that they're struggling financially? 🤔

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Those of you saying about the kids have bags under their eyes my toddler does too and I don’t know why that is he is healthy and he does have his vitamins every day so I guess it’s just one of those things?

viewtube

VIP Member
I don’t understand the constant posting about Steve making the bed badly every day? Is it supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to be relatable?
That's probably her trying to be funny, he constantly makes fun of her so this probably the only thing she can use against him. Pathetic really

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Absolutely gutted that I missed stories last night. Had oldest son and girlfriend over for dinner til late so unable to look last night then up early and out all day to a uni open day with youngest and only just home and catching up. Any chance a Tattler recorded any of it?

Sticky One

VIP Member
Don't give the bint too much credit, she's always saying how much she loves watching those people with the malnourished triplets that live off dried pasta and pimping them out at costa
No credit to her, just to take note that the only people interested in your kids photos is you and paedophile’s