Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hesitated even calling it a chow mein, it looks awful, my dogs just had a better dinner than that as I cooked a Sunday roast and had left overs!😂
Did she buy that from a take away. I don’t eat Chinese takeaway but even I know that looks terrible?

Reactions: 10
Did she buy that from a take away. I don’t eat Chinese takeaway but even I know that looks terrible?
A chicken chow mein is my go to order and I’ve never had one turn out like that one before, so I’m going with no, it’s not from a takeaway🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Chicken Chow Mien 😂😂 Can’t even spell it right. This annoys me so much....they’re wanting to build their profiles but can’t take the time to check their spellings etc! People think I’m anal because I pick up on bad spelling and grammar but if you’re putting your life out there for all to see 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t buy a book with spelling mistakes so why should an influencer try and impress me with their illiteracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she was doing a roast today, not that we ever see it
You took the words right out of my mouth! She is such a knobcheese!! I'm all for a takeaway but don't post your chuffin meal plans for the week if you know you're not going to stick to them!

Reactions: 13
She lives on her phone, you’d think she would know that. She probably does know, she just doesn’t care!
L loop
You took the words right out of my mouth! She is such a knobcheese!! I'm all for a takeaway but don't post your chuffin meal plans for the week if you know you're not going to stick to them!
Sunday ruurst

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise the stars were different above the dales than the rest of the country 🤨 What an absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God she’s absolutely loving herself in that video where she’s asking if anyone wants a hair tutorial. Get your head from out of your own arse beckeh. Also, the house is about done now?!!! DONE?! How can it be done? They’ve done nothing? There’s a hole in their kitchen ceiling!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God she’s absolutely loving herself in that video where she’s asking if anyone wants a hair tutorial. Get your head from out of your own arse beckeh. Also, the house is about done now?!!! DONE?! How can it be done? They’ve done nothing? There’s a hole in their kitchen ceiling!!!!
Plus the windows! I’ve always gave them the benefit of the doubt with the house because it’s listed I thought there were things they couldn’t do but I’ve seen two property programmes recently where they’ve completely refurbished listed houses and had no issues doing so! New windows, plastering, flooring, kitchens, bathrooms, knocking down walls etc. So they really have no excuse!

Reactions: 14
She’s one of those people who doesn’t listen to song lyrics properly isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
why would anyone want to see a hair tutorial from her, she looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards int Dales

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she say she was going to a friends for a roast 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.