Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Why do they sell them if they can’t have them?’ Is this witch for real!!!!!

hmm becks why do they sell cocaine if your not allowed to take it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Fml! she’s one stupid cow!
She makes my head hurt with her stupidity. Why do they sell cigarettes if they're bad for you too? God shes dumb.

Reactions: 12
Reposting quotes from ‘bossbabe.inc’ cringeeee grow up Rebecca for god sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came on to say about the rawhide! 🙈 how can someone spend all that money on a puppy then NOT do their resarch on what hey can and can’t have?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just came on to say about the rawhide! 🙈 how can someone spend all that money on a puppy then NOT do their resarch on what hey can and can’t have?!
Then get told it’s dangerous and give it to them anyway because everyone has their own opinions! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
A lot of these instamums seem to just really dislike their followers nowadays. If it doesn't "bring them joy" anymore why not follow their own advice and just quit?
I think for some of them it's the only way/easiest way to make money without having to get a job in the real world. Some of them don't have skills/qualifications that an employer would want, some like our friend Rebegga are not particularly intelligent but also quite lazy. Those that have skills/qualifications usually see social media as a side line or hobby and not as the families source of income, so they're more likely to step away /protect their kids

I'm confused...
She feeds the dogs a raw meat diet, from the butcher...
Do the butchers not have those bone marrow chunk things (duck, I sound like her) that you can give to dogs?
My parents used to by pigs ears and all sorts from the butchers 🤢

Its like having steak for dinner and getting a Mcflurry on the way home for dessert! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Reposting quotes about not giving up on your dreams and going all in on your dreams... what are her dreams then? Is she living her dream? Is this the life she’s always dreamt of? Is this her dream “job”? Cuz she doesn’t bleeping act like it! You half ass your dream job!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oil&Vinegar for all the time they have tapas.....
when?!?!! Sure this will make an appearance on the menu.
- BossBabe has returned, not sure what Rebs dream is but glad we have at least 3 quotes today.
- Dog treats with so many “options”.

At least they boys are getting some time out the house and spent as a family this week <—- more of this Rebs enjoy your time with your boys & less about deleting insta comments.

Lol, the mum in me is hiding my eyes watching woody running in those trousers. Waiting for him to fall and bash his face off the stairs👎 I would have at least rolled them up but that's just my option...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has such an immature attitude towards people who ask questions or advises against things which may be risky, she always goes on the defensive and starts posting bloody quotes about believing in yourself. If she truly believes in herself she would be able to engage with those people, instead of blocking and deleting or calling them trolls. Not everything is a personal attack, sometimes it's a genuine enquiry or someone offering help/advice. I honesty believe she grew up with parents who gave into everything she wanted, they didn't bother to teach her just because someone disagrees or thinks differently, doesn't mean they dislike you or mean you harm. She's 26 and behaves like a petulent know it all teen, refusing to listen to anyone who isn't kissing her ass. She will continue to go through life making herself look foolish because she doesn't learn, because in her eyes she already knows it all. You're never too old to learn or change your behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had to post the boys terrible haircuts for those who are blocked.
725BB5DE-A950-44ED-8B25-9E94B66CFE7B.jpeg

For the record I think they’re adorable but Christ they are going to dislike her for these haircuts when they’re older! The amount she spends on her hair/lashes/lips/nails/brows and yet the boys get this. Shameful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It probably is her making those comments. How else will she keep engagement up?? If it is her, she really needs to get off the internet because that kind of behaviour really isn’t normal
im sure these influencers see it as a sign that they’ve “made it” when they start getting these “trolls” message them. So wouldn’t surprise me if she did make these comments so she could make it look like she’s a proper influencer

This is a very valid point, the one part of half term which would be worth her vlogging and it doesn't appear she did. Just uploaded to her stories instead and used a crap primarni haul for her now one video of the week.
no she’s a professional YouTuber and this is her job BUT... she can’t vlog in public still 🙄

I mean imagine if I said to my boss, yes this is my job and I’m a professional but I can’t do it in front of people...

she absolutely hates admitting she’s fucked up. Like if that was me that had bought the rawhide I would be thanking everyone for telling me and making sure I didn’t give it to the dogs. But no she can’t say that can she. Just admit and be honest.

also did anyone notice the check in at the farmers market after I pointed out about her never going to one despite living in the middle of the countryside. HOWEVER we got a shittt video of everything she bought in B&M Supporting another night street chain but nothing to show what she bought at the farm shop to support her local traders.Is that cos you didn’t buy anything Reb? Why’s that no money left after your nails and lashes??

Last edited:
She would be better off giving the dogs some of the tinned tomatoes that shes collecting than those dog chews, just my option.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca’s an absolute idiot, anybody genuinely following her after today is too.
245E8E80-63CC-4ABA-A5B6-51E174AFDDFE.jpeg

what do you want to bet that woody was climbing up and down the stairs in that oversized outfit..

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would be swiping up on that outfit 😂
The blazer she’s wearing isn’t even the one she’s linked! She’s such a tit liar 😂 swear she does this with every outfit she wears.

i feel so sorry for the boys with those haircuts! As if she puts gel in it to make it look normal. Poor Woody is only 2! she grates on me so much

Same amount of time on YouTube, but their views and subscriber count are substantially different. I wonder why 🙄 begs really needs to give it up. She can’t even stick to a regular uploading schedule 😣 Her views and subscribers are so low considering how long she’s been on there.

A1347A63-6B0C-4123-B2F4-BBC0BDD4B602.png

46640B2B-C112-4FCD-B5AA-BF9E833DE982.png

Reactions: 6
The blazer she’s wearing isn’t even the one she’s linked! She’s such a tit liar 😂 swear she does this with every outfit she wears.

i feel so sorry for the boys with those haircuts! As if she puts gel in it to make it look normal. Poor Woody is only 2! she grates on me so much

Same amount of time on YouTube, but their views and subscriber count are substantially different. I wonder why 🙄 begs really needs to give it up. She can’t even stick to a regular uploading schedule 😣 Her views and subscribers are so low considering how long she’s been on there.

View attachment 87443
View attachment 87444
Both as annoying as each other though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cheap toilet roll she always gets in b and m! I thought she always used andrex 🤷‍♀️ I have noticed she quickly contradicts all her #ads

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does it annoy anyone else when these influencers post outfits they haven’t got but apparently like and make sure they always put a AF link on them 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.