Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a giveaway of something she has received as gifted. Then the narcissist in her has to repost all the stories of her sheep for validation, I honestly can't with this girl.

Reactions: 15
I love you all so much hereā€™s a cheap free trinket some one sent me (to wear regularly and advertise their brand obvs). I donā€™t want it so I will make out Iā€™m a lovely, caring and kind person by giving it away (shady way to gain followers for more free trinkets). Someone get me a sick bowl šŸ¤¢. The sheep swallow it like flies round shite šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 22
Just making a prediction.
LJC bought some Easilocks clip in hair extensions this week.
Rebecca will have them soon. 100%
I also have a prediction, LJC is currently in London from her instagram you would guess doing some work related to her releasing some products.... Could this possibly the resurrection of "Helluhhh Styellll UKEEEEHHH" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked at the necklace online itā€™s about Ā£80 without the earrings, not my style and probably not beggyā€™s hence why sheā€™s giving it away for some attention, engagement and validation

Reactions: 6
Cba to watch her vlog. Considering itā€™s called ā€˜itā€™s heartbreakingā€™ you know itā€™s going to be 20min of her talking about herself, sorry, I mean Caroline Flack and all these big nasty trolls

Have a day off love

Reactions: 12
Cba to watch her vlog. Considering itā€™s called ā€˜itā€™s heartbreakingā€™ you know itā€™s going to be 20min of her talking about herself, sorry, I mean Caroline Flack and all these big nasty trolls

Have a day off love
& all the media 'click bait' is attributed to CF's death! Doing the same, ya bleeping tit!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
New video.
- she says valentiMes šŸ˜«
- she ignores woody in the pushchair saying mummy constantly while she talks about mean girls being her favourite film..hmm ironic
- her mum sleeps over and she says sheā€™s coming to meet Mabel, Mabel is 4 months I think, so she hasnā€™t seen her mum or she hasnā€™t been up to the house in that time? Christ I see my mum near enough every day!
- she doesnā€™t know how old Steveā€™s twin nieces are going to be
- her mum stays over then they go into skipton the next day for breakfast but her mum has already gone home
- she then does a tearful troll rant using Caroline flack as content which I flicked through before I threw my phone across the room

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her latest vlog just makes everything about her as normal & she looks dog rough

Reactions: 3
In fact... how bleeping dare she use Carolineā€™s death as click bait. Calling the video ā€˜itā€™s heartbreakingā€™ which no reference until right at the end when she makes it about her so people will sit through her videos waiting to see whatā€™s heartbreaking, all so she can views and money. She is absolutely vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sickened that she has used Carolineā€™s death as click bait on her latest vlog šŸ˜”

So much for ā€˜be kindā€™, a kind gesture would be to share a story saying rest in peace. She didnā€™t know the girl so nothing more was required, but she is absolutely milking her death for her own gain. I donā€™t think itā€™s intentional at all, I think she doesnā€™t even realise what sheā€™s doing because she is so caught up in social media and it is consuming her mind & life

Reactions: 17
Nothing nice to say about her because she's a click bait bleep.
However, little Woody is the cutest little darling šŸ˜ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh and donā€™t forget the part where she had no idea where Oscar was after he had ran off into the field šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she actually buy frozen jacket potatoes?! Is she for real? How easy is it to make a bloody jacket potato!!! Sheā€™s so bleeping lazy. She irritates me more every single day, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s giving away that necklace and earrings - she obviously doesnā€™t like them!! What a scrounger, I hope theyā€™re not paying her!

Reactions: 11
You can (apparently) make jacket potatoes in the slow cooker. Thatā€™s right up her street

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.