Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does the ad give it away? I dunno how these things work 😂 so is it saying she’s recently worked with them?
Naaaah most adverts you see are based on things you've searched, read etc.
So if she's typed into Google "ovulation, conception, trying for a baby etc" then ads you see on you tube and even tattle will be catered to her previous searches.
What I circled is an advert that's appearing underneath the video she's watching 👀

Reactions: 9
"I love to travel"

Jet2 all inclusive holiday is NOT bleeping travelling, you ignorant inbred chav! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I love to travel"

Jet2 all inclusive holiday is NOT bleeping travelling, you ignorant inbred chav! 🥴
Ah now...every Monday she battles her way through floods in deep valleys and over snow covered mountains all the way from the last place God made to an urban metropolis just to do her food shop and keep us entertained.
You couldn't do that if you didn't love travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
293D88A3-E613-419A-9F0B-09CAB0381507.jpeg
look at her finger she had to take her ring off oops is she resizing after reading on here yesterday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Without even looking at her body you can tell that it is dangerous for her to be giving out health advice based on her last video. 8 maryland cookies, a chocolate mousse and donuts in one day must take you farrrrr above the recommended daily sugar intake and put you at risk of type 2 diabetes amongst other complications.

Not like she even counteracts it with alot of exercise as she gets up at 5 am about once every 3 weeks to do the mary poppins jumping around slapping her knees routine.

If thats how she wants to eat and treat her body then fine. Her makeup and clothes aren't to my taste but she's not doing anyone any harm by giving advice about them but the "diet/fitness" (especially when she blatantly lies she's a size 10) and "mental health" videos are incredibly dangerous and should be stopped.

Again if she was clever (which she's not) she could actually make some content about this a "how im getting in shape for my wedding" video where she admits she needs some help with her diet and fitness. She could get a personal trainer, review some different meal prep places, show how she fits training in with having kids, take some cooking lessons or a basic nutrition course so she understands how to fuel her body properly and that unrefined carbs can be translated into sugars and fat blah blah blah. She could do it as a series and provide regular updates about how many inches she's lost etc which would give her regular videos to film seeing as how she doesnt seem to know what content to put out atm....

She won't though as she wouldn't do anything that showed her to not be an absolute *mum goals* officionado of cooking, fashion, beauteh, make up, sexehness, bodeh positiviteh, house (decoration) renovation, mental health blah blah blah even though it would make her more relatable.

Anyways must go and eat my lunch of chilli and coriander king prawns and broccoli, what can I say I would have chewna eggy brioche but im not an absolute fitness expert like eggy beggy 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😭
Bloody hell becca get your boss witch notepad out for this one 📝📝📝

Probs took it off to fake tan and forgot to put them back on again.
Forgot or couldn’t actually get them back on again? 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she got an A in Drama

Remember that one little tear picture she uploaded last year? This instantly came to my mind. Bravo Rebecca 👏🏼 😂
Just came here to say the A in drama sounds about right 😂 Biggest faker I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was said yesterday? I must of missed a page
It was pointed out that her ring is too small on her sausage looking fingers when she was showing her hand while cooking in slow cooker not that’s actually cooking but just saying lol

Reactions: 3
Just came here to say the A in drama sounds about right 😂 Biggest faker I’ve ever seen.
So dramatic! One time ages ago she spilled some food on her leg while cooking and the whole family had to go to a&e at midnight on a sunday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let me get this right.. I watch one of Reb’s YouTube videos and she earns money from me watching? Or clicking on the ads?

Reactions: 1
Youtube adsense isnt massive money for the amount of views she gets. Her income will come primarily from sponsored posts but the more people watch her videos the more she can increase the price she charges for ads.

How does the ad give it away? I dunno how these things work 😂 so is it saying she’s recently worked with them?

TTC and a gastric balloon tickled me as well :LOL: ya cant do both Beggy

• Haha
So dramatic! One time ages ago she spilled some food on her leg while cooking and the whole family had to go to a&e at midnight on a sunday :ROFLMAO:
omgg what a farce that was 😂 and she proceeded to show everyone that bleeping plaster the silly bint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For anyone that wants to see how money is actually made on YouTube.. I'd recommend watching this. PB is completely transparent and explains exactly how much money is made per amount of views for these influences.
She's a different scale to Reb but it's really insightful.

Reactions: 5
For anyone that wants to see how money is actually made on YouTube.. I'd recommend watching this. PB is completely transparent and explains exactly how much money is made per amount of views for these influences.
She's a different scale to Reb but it's really insightful.
I think we’d all make fabulous you tubers 💁🏻‍♀️ I’d settle for a million!

can someone look at the comments on the her latest grid post please, there's a comment from big bad bev it's saying there's 3 replies but i can only see 1 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.