Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously pisses me off, 'work workwork', that witch wouldn't know how yo do a full day's work. I had twin boys, worked full time, whist also studying for a counselling and psychology degree, that was while also being a single parent. Now 18 years later. My boys are preparing for university later this, I'm still in the career I've loved since I started training at 18, I'm nearly 49. I genuinely feel fulfilled with how I raised my boys and maintained my career. Both boys have said, because of the way I raised them, they watch Rebegga vlogs and IG and both said they would avoid any woman like her, because she's looking for an easy life instead of working hard. She is a poor excuse for a mother and an even poorer excuse as a working mum. Constantly begging, posting AF links for crap she hasn't even bought herself
She’s a knob! Yesterday I got up, sorted the kids for school, did the school run, went to work came home for lunch and walked the dog, picked the kids up, went back to work, come home cooked tea, sorted kids, went BACK out to work and didn’t get in until 9.....what did Rebegga do?

Reactions: 12
Invest in some better quality tops please. She loves a blazer atm doesn't she!!
Wonder what beggahs up to today duck all probably!

Reactions: 7
Thank ya ....Its insta being a twit i can see them now i logged out and logged back in again ..... oh lord they wont be up for long will they 😂
🤣 seems she didnt read it as she replied to mummy dear 2hr ago but the comment was 8hr ago.

I still haven't had my 2x messaged read I sent, she's hilarious, anything for a bit of story content. Make people think she's a saint when really she doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. The comments from her followers are just creepy as duck.

Reactions: 7
🤣 seems she didnt read it as she replied to mummy dear 2hr ago but the comment was 8hr ago.

I still haven't had my 2x messaged read I sent, she's hilarious, anything for a bit of story content. Make people think she's a saint when really she doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. The comments from her followers are just creepy as duck.
A few others i know haven't been read either, she's not interested unless people are singing about how lovely she is

New Thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s a knob! Yesterday I got up, sorted the kids for school, did the school run, went to work came home for lunch and walked the dog, picked the kids up, went back to work, come home cooked tea, sorted kids, went BACK out to work and didn’t get in until 9.....what did Rebegga do?
I think she's probably been a lazy little cow all her life. When she was younger she was probably coached how to get a bloke rather than how to get an education and career. Or maybe Rebeggas parenting style is the way she was raised, so its history repeating itself

Reactions: 4
She has to try and have her sausage fingers in every pie. Shes got 50 bleeping highlights! Why not focus on a few things and maybe get good at something.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.