Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven’t got time to go to the toilet because of #mumlife then how the duck are you filming tit content, creating AD’s and generally being a boss babe on insta? Oh yeah because you’re taking shite as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Allowing Alfie to be all over the dogs again. I really can see one them being bitten. She can’t cry about it because it’s online for the world to see that she allows those kids to do whatever they want to those dogs. Ticking time bomb

Reactions: 7
Urgh!!! She’s rank! First time she off to the toilet today at 4pm and he’s on her period! God she’s another level of fishy gross!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve got one 6yr old boy and I buy fruit and veg twice a week too 😂
I've got s 5 year old and 1 year old little girls who eat ridiculous amounts of fruit, everyweek we get bananas, raspberries, grapes, strawberries, apples and grapes and when my oldest asks we get a melon and oranges and I always have to but more after a couple of days, it's makes a quick healthy snack between breakfast and lunch and also between lunch and dinner! And mine sometimes have a bowl before bed! Rebegga take some decent tips from here bit just the ones that suit you. Also instead of a ready meal for woody why not give him a ham and salad wrap or sandwich with some cucumber and carrot sticks on the side? It's not hard to do and I feel like it would benefit him so much to get that extra goodness into her growing body! She's really pissing me off with her food haul on a Monday! Also £68 pound? I spent £52 in Asda yesterday and we have 6 decent meals for the week, fruit and snacks for my little girl for school and my other at home and things for lunches too! Utter idiot she is! So sorry for the rant but I'm gobsmacked at her pathetic food shops.

Reactions: 3
Woody didn’t eat all of his lunch, you can see food on the edge of the bowl where she’s scrapped it in the bin! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got s 5 year old and 1 year old little girls who eat ridiculous amounts of fruit, everyweek we get bananas, raspberries, grapes, strawberries, apples and grapes and when my oldest asks we get a melon and oranges and I always have to but more after a couple of days, it's makes a quick healthy snack between breakfast and lunch and also between lunch and dinner! And mine sometimes have a bowl before bed! Rebegga take some decent tips from here bit just the ones that suit you. Also instead of a ready meal for woody why not give him a ham and salad wrap or sandwich with some cucumber and carrot sticks on the side? It's not hard to do and I feel like it would benefit him so much to get that extra goodness into her growing body! She's really pissing me off with her food haul on a Monday! Also £68 pound? I spent £52 in Asda yesterday and we have 6 decent meals for the week, fruit and snacks for my little girl for school and my other at home and things for lunches too! Utter idiot she is! So sorry for the rant but I'm gobsmacked at her pathetic food shops.
Oh and nappies and bubble wash, poo bag for my dog and other bits we needed this week, granted some weeks are more expensive by £20 but we always have what we need and a little more.

Reactions: 1
I’m loath to defend her, but I’m in the North East, and it’s commonly called ‘dilutey juice’ here. You definitely hear squash too, but not as frequently.
To be fair, her saying squash would probably make me shudder as well. Anything she says, really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In latest vlog she says she’s taking Woody to the toddler group they usually go to.. you could count on one hand the amount of times she’s ever actually taken him. Also did she leave Woody asleep in the car when she went into a charity shop to drop stuff off!

Reactions: 5
Lol that was exactly what I shouted at the screen when she said it. I did notice no chicken for Steve's lunches, do you think Steve's gone off chicken or pissed her off so he will eat whatever slop she gives him. The boys will be upset there's no sorin, because the boys like sorin. I'm partial to soreen myself. I still think £66 seems a lot for what's on the table. I shop at Aldi I've never spent that, admittedly I buy my meat from a butchers in bulk, much cheaper and decent quality

She's permenantly on her period if her moods anything to go by, she's a moody cow if she's not center of attention. I wonder how she behaves in front of Alfie's friends parents and what they think of her being a major celrbrity/influencer(in her eyes she is)
I must admit it’s my pet peeve women blaming everything on their period. I am a woman... I have them too... do I enjoy it? duck no but do I get on with it? Obviously!! Sick of these mummy bloggers saying ‘urgh I’m due on’ all the bastard time. I love Rosie Ramsey but she does it all the time aswell..

Also just seen that she hasn’t been to the toilet all day................ on her period..... that is just downright dirty. I can’t even think about that smell omg 😖😖😖😖😖

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Skimmed my way through that video but why is Woody STILL not sitting at the table? He’s standing on a chair wobbling it around on an unstable floor & she doesn’t even stop him!! It’s so dangerous. He should at least be strapped into a booster seat. She literally doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself. I’d dread to think what could have happened if he kept on rocking himself on that chair and fell onto the stone floor!

Reactions: 18
Does anyone actually believe she drinks those smoothys she makes? I don't, I think she makes them to look good. She might have a couple of sips but I'm betting the majority goes down the plughole!

Reactions: 11
She mentioned that Steve has been working.

Anyone else smell that? I can’t quite put my finger on it... it’s not tuna... or unchanged tampons ... it’s tax evasion!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
So rebs is that desperate for views she now has made the kids watch her vlogs. Subjecting them to Re watch their own life, God she really does dislike her children doesn't she 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah exactly what I meant I get my fruits twice a week as that is when market is in my town and it’s fresh cheap fruits that £12 in one go consist of Sharon fruits kiwis satsumas apples bananas raspberries few packs and same with blueberries as when I go pick my girls up and we choose to walki instead of driving they each eat pack of raspberries as hungry straight from school and don’t want to feed them crap before dinner so it’s perfect snack keeping them happy until dinner there is always grapes and pears and cucumbers too x can’t believe she is buying enough bananas for her smoothies and ready pouches of fruit for boys this is bleeping selfish she is reall bleep of a mother! Sorry I am angry at her! Oh day in the life is up only saw title that everything is annoying her well I am not surprised if she is here all day long refreshing tattle for clues and have no time to come up with her own content other then copying others and affiliate links hence no time plus the toilet thing today she is on bloody period dirty cow!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.