Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read up on it-WOW. So when I swipe up for a nosey, I’m funding Lambo’s crappy hauls🙄

‘Affiliate links are just like any other link on the web, but when you click an affiliate link it will save a cookie onto the web browser and computer you’re using (a “browser cookie” or simply “cookie,” is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website).

It saves some information about where you came from and tells the site/shop “Hey shop, this reader has clicked on a link from this blogger; if they buy something, make sure you record how much they spent on the site.”

The cookie that’s saved to your computer also lets the site you visited know who you are the next time you visit the site and buy something.

The cookie stays active for a certain period — usually 30 days time, but sometimes longer.’
Nikki who runs the westholmeproperty account has a fantastic explanation of this saved to her highlights "AD v AFF" its quite an eye opener

Reactions: 4
I love monday's, I love beggy's Aldi food shop. I'm so excited to see what she got this week, I just can't wait for her to show us what she got this week from her Aldi food shop, because i just love it so much when she show's us her food shop from Aldi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Every week she apparently has a roast? I call bullshit cause if she was making a roast dinner every Sunday then she would 1000% be boasting about it on insta. And then her stories would be filled with reposts of all her sheep’s stories of a roast dinner tagging her cause of course Rebecca is top influencer of the year, influencing the nation to have a roast on a Sunday 🙃
I bet every Sunday she, Alfie and Steve share a massive takeaway whilst Woody gets dog biscuits for dinner.
If she makes a roast every week, she would show the joint or chicken in her weekly shop, there's always chicken breasts or strips for the fajitas she always makes, occasionally she has a chicken in a bag, but we never see those meals, only the ones that look like a 4 year old came up with them

Reactions: 8
Its monday its food shop day 🥳🥳🥳 the highlight of my week it sets me right up 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
5A1C961B-52A1-4F3D-88AD-2F1355AA5DC1.jpeg

Well done again Beggs - can’t even be arsed to adjust your own sons straps safely!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She hasn’t even changed the kids sheets in I don’t know how long So Steve’s manky jumper will be nothing to get. Honestly tho never have I seen any other sheet on their beds, and I don’t believe for a sec she washes them and puts them back on that day.
Exactly. She shows herself making the beds often enough, I’m sure she would show herself stripping all the bedding off and remaking them. I’m pretty sure in December when she put the Christmas duvet covers on she didn’t change the sheets either 🤢

Reactions: 11
Do you think she actually does research into what content people want to see. I've just scrolled through her YouTube channel and the views vary so much!! Some of her videos have over 100k views then some have less than 10k views.
Surely as a vlogger, she should analyse what works and what people want to see. Do some research and get creative maybe? I stopped watching her channel a while ago, as I think her content has gone downhill and I thought if she realised her views were going down, she might try harder and be more creative. How silly of me?!!

I can't understand why she films and edits (poorly) the same old crap. It's like she is just so desperate for content she doesn't give a tit what it's like or the feedback she gets on it. She will put it out there regardless so she can get some cash!!! Surely it would be better to take her time and generate are really good engaging video that people actually enjoyed and recommended. Maybe more brands would want to work with her at "holla at her" more is she took pride in her work!

If I just kept doing the same old tit at work and not getting any results, i would be so embarrassed. It's like she has no common sense at all. She has no clue how the world works. How has she managed to get this far??

Anyway just some feedback for you Beggy hun for when you next catch up on here xoxo

Exactly. She shows herself making the beds often enough, I’m sure she would show herself stripping all the bedding off and remaking them. I’m pretty sure in December when she put the Christmas duvet covers on she didn’t change the sheets either 🤢
She didn’t! I noticed that too, and I’ve never seen any other duvet set on the beds since Xmas either 🤢 and she allows the dogs on those beds too. She really is minging

• Sick
If she ever washed the bed sheets we'd know about it. She is so minging, she stands on the kids beds with her manky slippers that she wears outside, the dogs jump all over the beds, it must be so damp in there yet she never washes the sheets. And don't even get me started on hers and Steve's crusty bed sheets 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So excited for her food shop 😩🤣 how sad must your life be that the highlight of your week is going bloody food shopping!

Woodys car seat is shocking. She’s obviously not strapping him in tight enough because if she was, it wouldn’t fall down his arm. He’s not able to loosen it by himself either so she clearly doesn’t care for his safety. I mean his car seat is bad enough anyway, the least she could do is make sure he’s in it properly. Yet more neglect from Rebecca. When will it stop?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Rebecca was a little Lamb
Who into a witch did grow,
She caught sight of Steve Hobson
And followed wherever he would go.

She broke up his relationship
And got herself up the duff,
Two sons and a house in the country
And she still has not enough.

She wants the big white wedding
In a dress that will make us hurl,
She'd trade poor Woody in an instant
If it meant she could have a girl.

She's a pathetic excuse for a mother,
She'll be a demanding, embarrassing wife,
You still have time to run for the hills there Stevo,
If you want to live a fulfilled life.

Becky will never be happy,
She will always want what she hasn't got,
Far away hills will forever be greener
Whether she's in the Dales or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Let’s have a game of food shop bingooooh

Calling the weekly, soh a got two packets of chicken fer Steve, Steve likes chicken soh that’ll be for him this week as he realleh likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got sum sorin barrs fore the boys cos they like sorin bars so got them sum of those

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't believe for a second that shop is £68 worth especially from Aldi. Not a chance.

Reactions: 15
Let’s have a game of food shop bingooooh

Calling the weekly, soh a got two packets of chicken fer Steve, Steve likes chicken soh that’ll be for him this week as he realleh likes it.
Two tins of tomahtohs cus they're just handy to have in and I use them in lots of my recipes

Big green milk

A packet of spinach to go in my shakes and smoothies and whatever recipes ah make because it's good for you and you can't taste it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Two tins of chopped tomatoehs, I dornt knoh what I'll use them for, but I like to have chopped tomatoehs in my cupboard, because I use chopped tomatoehs all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got some bin liners cause we need some 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she kills me honestly. Course you bloody need them who buys bin liners if you don’t need them 🤦‍♀️ She doesn’t need an explanation for EVERY item 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.